AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A consider Morrowind the Best Elder Scrolls. Whats yours?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2018
Nowhere.
Twitter Username
@Stoodupontheair
I believe, Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind is hands down the best elder scrolls and overall best story in the entire franchise. Despite the technical aspects of the game, it is something that truly defined me as a gamer alongside games like Ocarina of time, Half-Life 2, Fallout 1,2 and New Vegas, and The Baldur Gate series. Morrowind did something that no other elder scrolls ever dude till this day, made you feel like an alien. The game had a very good sense of atmosphere and had a way, despite the actions you took, of not getting to comfortable in the world. I cannot say the same for Oblivion and Skyrim despite them being both great games in their own right. What Elder Scrolls defined your experience with the series?

Attachments

• Morrowind 2017-12-05 00.58.06.784.png
    Morrowind 2017-12-05 00.58.06.784.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
I wish I could say Morrowind was, but I was first exposed to it on Xbox, and struggled so hard. I eventually played the PC version but it was just ok by then. Oblivion was when it clicked for me. Haven't started Skyrim yet.

Baldur's Gate...I bought the game in 2001, played for an hour, stopped because I was overwhelmed. Bought the game again in 2004, same thing. Bought it again when the Extended Edition came out...same thing. Now I'm watching a Let's Play lol and finally getting the fix I needed I guess.

I started with Morrowind, way back in the day. I've put over five hundred hours each into Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim (and the Bethesda FO games, too.) Oblivion is my favorite. I think it's a great bridge between the pure roll-based CRPG and the ARPGs that Bethesda makes now. The quests are still my favorite, and I think Cyrodiil is an underrated world space. Of all the places in the Elder Scrolls, Cyrodiil in Oblivion feels the most like an actually living world. I have a couple of files going right now, where I haven't opened the gates, and I just putter around and explore. It's great fun.

I wish I could say Morrowind was, but I was first exposed to it on Xbox, and struggled so hard. I eventually played the PC version but it was just ok by then. Oblivion was when it clicked for me. Haven't started Skyrim yet.

Baldur's Gate...I bought the game in 2001, played for an hour, stopped because I was overwhelmed. Bought the game again in 2004, same thing. Bought it again when the Extended Edition came out...same thing. Now I'm watching a Let's Play lol and finally getting the fix I needed I guess.
THIS IS AWESOME, well if you ever want to add me on stream DM me. I have my own youtube channel and would love to play a COOP with someone. You will hate me but I never beat BG2 :(. Have you ever played the neverwinter nights games?

Reactions: Yavin4MFC
I started with Morrowind, way back in the day. I've put over five hundred hours each into Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim (and the Bethesda FO games, too.) Oblivion is my favorite. I think it's a great bridge between the pure roll-based CRPG and the ARPGs that Bethesda makes now. The quests are still my favorite, and I think Cyrodiil is an underrated world space. Of all the places in the Elder Scrolls, Cyrodiil in Oblivion feels the most like an actually living world. I have a couple of files going right now, where I haven't opened the gates, and I just putter around and explore. It's great fun.
Great response, I've noticed we share a lot of similarities in games lol

Oblivion for me. But I have been playing Skyrim a lot more than I ever played Oblivion. So maybe I consider Skyrim more fun, where as I was really engaged with Oblivion's story. Played maybe a third of Morrowind. It's on my rainy day list.

I'm super stoked for six.
GOD do not get me started, I'm saving my left leg for a Warhammer and Elder scrolls leg sleeve lol. I cannot wait for six. Yeah I think i can say without a doubt the beauty about Elder scrolls is that EACH game has it's own community. I don't even think I've ever seen that with any game outside of a few shooters. Oblivion, man I took an entire week of high school to play lol Skyrim is one of my most placed steam games. I've started back playing Morrowind. I'm trying to make a series for my youtube channel but I'm always slaving at work or busy on the weekend. The Witcher 3 is getting up there as my fav RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.