AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A couple hours ago, a very good friend of mine passed away.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NerdieBirdie

Cam Model
Jun 22, 2015
Milwaukee
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@NerdieBirdieMFC
MFC Username
NerdieBirdie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/148942/NerdieBirdie/
I hope this forum is the right place to post this.

Today I thought I was having a bad day. I set-up the cam and just needed to rinse off quickly but encourntered my tub was spitting black stuff at me. I was angry, sad, and thought this ruined my day. I got on cam without showering and figured, I'd try camming feeling all gross. About 5 minutes into camming I got a message.

A very, very, very close friend of mine passed away in a tragic accident. I immediately signed off and wept for a while. I was scared and confused and sick to my stomach. I signed back in and was blessed by having members who wanted to just talk to me and comfort me, which I needed more than anything.

It has been a few hours and I still feel broken. I feel empty and hollow but am accepting the situation. But I wanted to remind everyone to try to use kind words in life, because you never know if those words are the last the person will hear from you.

I want to thank any member of the camming community who has reached out to me so far. It means more to me than I can understand how to put into words right now.

This same thing, almost exactly, happened to me in my first few months of camming. I am truly sorry for your loss, and I know what it is like to get such terrible news with a live audience watching you. Big hugs to you.

My condolences. Sometimes death can be seen from afar (as was the case with my dad who died of cancer) and sometimes life is just plucked away from someone in his or her prime (as was the case with a friend of mine, who died in his sleep of a heart attack at the age of 42).

And it is ok to feel broken and empty. I would feel the same.

Nerdie I am so, so sorry for the loss of your friend. I truly wish I were smart enough to find words of comfort enough to sooth the pain you must be feeling. In times like these I personally find solace in believing that there is something greater waiting us after we leave this world. Cry when the emotion hits you; mourn the loss of your friend but know that the love you feel for this person doesn't die, it grows stronger everyday.

My sincerest thoughts and prayers to your friend's family and especially to you.

I know nothing I type here can ease your pain and sorrow, and I feel helpless.
Please know you have my sincere and deepest sympathy for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.