AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A little happy thing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2022
Back in January I posted this: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/sharing-a-little-joy.45703/

At the start of October last year, a model from Colombia who I visited regularly had collapsed on stream and abruptly gone dark. She was very ill for a while and then reappeared around Christmas time. Sadly, her reappearance was very brief and she vanished again as she was hospitalised. I never heard from her again and despite keeping an eye open for her reappearing, by the end of January her account on Streamate vanished.

Well, yesterday when I was bored, I found myself browsing offline models in Streamate and there she was. New name but definitely her. More amazingly, her "last seen" showed a time of the night before. So last night I waited up a bit later than normal - 1am - and she came online. She's had a terrible time in and out of hospital over the past six months followed by a battle with the studio to get access to her account but she's now back camming.

I know this is a small thing and not really important in the grand scheme, but I can't express how happy I was to see her and to find out that she is ok. Seeing her was lovely. Not in a model/member sense but in that way when you see someone you know after a long time and you are both bursting with news and pleased to hear from one another.

I'm really only sharing it here because if I told anyone in my life they would think I was mental, and a pervert.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozzie_
Status
Not open for further replies.