AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Love Bruise on Display

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
Love bruises are ones that remind you of happy, good sex. Sure, that sex is usually from people you're in love with, and that is why I call them love bruises. This one may have been solo, but it was definably a blast to receive.

But today I have a really awesome one I'd like to share. It's a speckled bruise - which by the way, is the best kind. They don't hurt or anything but they look really sexy. They're made of very bright scattered spots of various sizes and usually form best on tender areas. Some hickeys get speckled bruises likes this too.

I am very proud of this bruise - it's a display of how excited and pleased I was after those 1000 spankings.

It's only too bad that I don't currently have my DS so that I could take a better picture so you could see what it's really like. But my hope is that with the three different ones you can get a pretty good idea of were it's positioned and what it looks like. It's ~3" long, and 1.5" wide at the widest points.

Please note that the spots are much redder than the images show.

Attachments

• Bruise 1.jpg
    Bruise 1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,073
  • Bruise 2.jpg
    Bruise 2.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1,073
  • Bruise 3.jpg
    Bruise 3.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 1,073
1000 spankings :mrgreen: Love bruises are the best

when you post more i would love to see them i need to take some of me as well

AlexLady said:
Love bruises are ones that remind you of happy, good sex. Sure, that sex is usually from people you're in love with, and that is why I call them love bruises.

Mmmmm Love Bruises, a physical reminder of the act of love - nicely put, AlexLady and a very nice bruise you have there :)

Even though I'm normally the giver rather than the receiver, I have one that is reminding me very pleasantly of yesterday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.