AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A member is banned from my room but I never banned them

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2020
Twitter Username
@_EvaValentina
MFC Username
EvaValentina
This member doesn't appear in my list of banned members so I can't unban him. I've tried banning and then unbanning them, kicking, muting, ignoring, etc. but nothing. Even when I ban them they still don't show up in my list of banned members. I know for a fact 100% I never banned them since it was their first time in my room and I would have remembered doing it. This is so bizarre, has anyone ever heard of this?

• Wat?!
Reactions: sikayoujo
Do you block any regions? If so, then they are probably in a region you blocked. If this is a member you've interacted with before, then you can add them to your friend's list and it'll allow them in.

Edit to add: Now that I think about it, region filters prevent you from seeing the model on the main page. But, if they have you bookmarked, it might block them and say they're banned. I might have to try that with a model who has me on her friends list so I can visit her room.

Upvote 0
check also the gender option in settings and privacy : 1602336100835.png

Also, the exact message the member gets when trying to enter can help to find out what's happening

eta : 1602336210597.png that is the exact message when being blocked by region or gender

Upvote 0
Maybe also a good lead: when you ban 1 user, there is an algorithm that automatically ban few others, making (I think) rapprochements by IP to deduce that these accounts belong to the same person.
You can't see the detail, only the number of accounts automatically banned.
The only way to unban one of them is to unban all (no way to 'whitelist' a specific account)

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Upvote 0
Do you block any regions? If so, then they are probably in a region you blocked. If this is a member you've interacted with before, then you can add them to your friend's list and it'll allow them in.

Edit to add: Now that I think about it, region filters prevent you from seeing the model on the main page. But, if they have you bookmarked, it might block them and say they're banned. I might have to try that with a model who has me on her friends list so I can visit her room.
I don't have their region blocked either. I've tried adding them as a friend but still nothing. This really sucks cuz they are a big tipper lol

Upvote 0
most likely banned a different account of his
This is most likely as I believe MFC bans IP address not the username.
So does that mean I've banned a different account of his? Should I just fully ban him then?
If a model bans a person from the room, I don't think it bans their IP.

If MFC itself bans a person via IP, then the person wouldn't even be able to log on the site.

So there's either something strange and buggy going on, or the member could be lying about not being able to enter the room? Maybe he doesn't want to tip anymore.

Upvote 0
If a model bans a person from the room, I don't think it bans their IP.

If MFC itself bans a person via IP, then the person wouldn't even be able to log on the site.

So there's either something strange and buggy going on, or the member could be lying about not being able to enter the room? Maybe he doesn't want to tip anymore.
He could be lying about not being able to enter my room but he can PM view me. He says when he goes into my room like normal it says he's banned. He still tries to clear my counts though but they show up as ninja tips instead. I feel like this is a scam somehow.

Upvote 0
He could be lying about not being able to enter my room but he can PM view me. He says when he goes into my room like normal it says he's banned. He still tries to clear my counts though but they show up as ninja tips instead. I feel like this is a scam somehow.

I can't speak to PM view. But, I do know that if you are banned from a room, you can preview it from the main page until you attempt to enter it. Once you enter the room, then you are unable to.

No idea on the tipping when banned and how that works. How do you know they come from him? Can you see his name and any notes he sends with?

But this all makes me curious. I wonder if he got guilt tripped by another model who happened to see him tip you publicly and he's now staying out of your room and tipping you ninja to avoid having to deal with a jealous model?

Upvote 0
I can't speak to PM view. But, I do know that if you are banned from a room, you can preview it from the main page until you attempt to enter it. Once you enter the room, then you are unable to.

No idea on the tipping when banned and how that works. How do you know they come from him? Can you see his name and any notes he sends with?

But this all makes me curious. I wonder if he got guilt tripped by another model who happened to see him tip you publicly and he's now staying out of your room and tipping you ninja to avoid having to deal with a jealous model?
I can see his name and notes attached to the tips but others can't, is that what ninja means? He could be hiding from another model but it doesn't explain the weird tech issues. He also tried to clear my count but it was ninja so it didn't count. That was his first time in my room and the tip went straight to ninja automatically. That's how I realized the issue. I'll try to see if I can screenshot anything to explain better.

Upvote 0
I can see his name and notes attached to the tips but others can't, is that what ninja means? He could be hiding from another model but it doesn't explain the weird tech issues. He also tried to clear my count but it was ninja so it didn't count. That was his first time in my room and the tip went straight to ninja automatically. That's how I realized the issue. I'll try to see if I can screenshot anything to explain better.

Ninja tips are only the model can see the tips and any notes, correct. These also do not reduce the countdown. Hidden tips will show user name tipped but no amount and will reduce the count.

Just weird that he can't go into your room.

If you have a premium member account, you can do some testing by banning your test account and see how the tips work. If not, and we can make schedules work, I'm willing to do some testing with you to try and figure it out.

Upvote 0
This is happening to me also, I got a message from a guy saying I banned him. The guy is a good tipper and on my friend list. He emailed me a image to show me it says banned and I emailed him one back to show he isn’t on my list. I have also had huge issues logging on today and I keep getting cut off 🤷🏽‍♀️ I have emailed my free cams about this so hopefully I’ll get an answer soon and let you know 💕

Upvote 0
This is happening to me also, I got a message from a guy saying I banned him. The guy is a good tipper and on my friend list. He emailed me a image to show me it says banned and I emailed him one back to show he isn’t on my list. I have also had huge issues logging on today and I keep getting cut off 🤷🏽‍♀️ I have emailed my free cams about this so hopefully I’ll get an answer soon and let you know 💕
Hey, now that I think of it, I remember my guy cleared my count and had tipped me a whole bunch. A while later I checked to see how much he tipped me and I think it said either one token or zero. By that point I had forgotten how much he had tipped me before. I feel like this is some type of scam. Do his tips show up when you look at his history? Maybe we both are dealing with the same guy.

Upvote 0
Hey, now that I think of it, I remember my guy cleared my count and had tipped me a whole bunch. A while later I checked to see how much he tipped me and I think it said either one token or zero. By that point I had forgotten how much he had tipped me before. I feel like this is some type of scam. Do his tips show up when you look at his history? Maybe we both are dealing with the same guy.
That is so strange. I’m about to log on now but last week I banned two guys that are always in my room they sit for ten hours plus even when it’s just them two they don’t talk or tip. It said I was friends with them but friend adds are 75tk so when I went on to look they hadn’t tipped me at all ! I’ll be on in the next hours and find out for you xxx

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.