AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A misunderstanding with chaturbates support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pia

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2017
Mars
Hello @punker barbie could you help me to check it out the situation?

What happened?

1- I sent this to support
I am writing to ask if I cashed out my tokens correctly. I followed the steps and I'm waiting for the wire payment to arrive by the 7th, still, I'm worried of have done something incorrectly, I'm asking for help because I remember receiving an email with the confirmation of the transfer but this time I didn't get the email when I cashed out. Could you please confirm I did it right? Thank you in advance.
I'm looking forward to hearing back from you.
Regards.

2- I received this response

Thank you for your patience
The wire payment was sent out for your chaturbate account in the amount of $455.00. The payment is not returned to us as of May 30th. Please contact your bank and let us know what they say.

Like.... whaaaaaaaaaaat??

I'm perplexed about what happened, I might not have been clear about what I was asking for, in my first email I only asked for the automated response from Chaturbate to my email when I cashed out my tokens. I remember that Chaturbate used to send these emails to confirm that I cashed out correctly and since a LOT of problems had happened to many people and me when we cash out, so I asked if everything was alright.
Firstly, I didn't convert $455 tokens, I converted $500 tokens because it is the minimum amount for me to get my Wire payment. What happened to the $5 dollars? Do I have to convert $5 more dollars to complete the amount and get my Wire payment? What happened? Why do you return it to my chaturbate account? I don't want it back to my chaturbate account, I want it to be sent to my bank account, I never said the opposite.
Secondly, what do you mean by "The payment is not returned to us as of May 30th." I understand that the payment will be sent by the 7th of June to my bank account.
Thirdly, the bank information is correct. I don't understand why chaturbate support rewrote it today.
There is less than 1 day for the current pay period ends and I'm worried that I won't be able to receive my money in my bank account since support got confused with my first email and I WON'T ask for a daily payment because I wouldn't like to wait an entire month one more time for it to arrive.

Uh... well... could you please help me out, I'm in a hurry for this to be solved because of the pay period end.

Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues. I can't convert my tokens for two weeks. I keep broadcasting, but I can't withdraw money. I write in support, but I remain unanswered already 1 week. Please help me @punker barbie
my nickname on the site: dontbeshybaby

Upvote 0
@Pia I used to ask for wire transfers and never received emails from CB telling me that the wires were sent. Anyway, the same thing happened to me 4 months ago. My bank account details hadnt been changed for 3 years and suddenly I failed to receive 2 monthly payments. CB support told me they sent the wires and gave me the transfer confirmations. I called my bank and they told me the wires from CB included incorrect information so they rejected them and sent them back to the CB's intermediary bank which in turn returned both wires to CB after 30 days. The support was quiet and didnt respond to me until 30 days passed. When they told me they got the wires back they returned the tokens to me so I could cash them out again. I used Paxum so the situation doesnt occur again and I've been using it since then.

Wire transfer costs about $50 as far as I remember thats why the amount that they sent you is smaller.

No worries. The issue may last about a month to be solved but eventually you'll receive the money that they owe you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.