AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A new cam show project looking for cam models!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
peKtVna.jpg

There are 36,000+ model on MFC. I m sure you'll find some takers. But none here.

Tristyn said:
Andrew said:
1. About the pennys thing. I can ensure you that most cam models do not receive 100$ per 2 hours. Or if they do, they have to make a lot of dangerous things and it doesn't worth the risk (in my opinion)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Welp. Time to go make a lot of dangerous things...

I assume he means you have to make bombs or poisonous gas in order to be successful. We've lost so many models this way. :(

yossarian said:
Tristyn said:
Andrew said:
1. About the pennys thing. I can ensure you that most cam models do not receive 100$ per 2 hours. Or if they do, they have to make a lot of dangerous things and it doesn't worth the risk (in my opinion)

I assume he means you have to make bombs or poisonous gas in order to be successful. We've lost so many models this way. :(
I know, I feel guilty about that time I sent out 100 cam models to run through Sanford Florida in gray hoodies, for a total of 200 pennies to be split between the survivor(s) :(

yossarian said:
Tristyn said:
Andrew said:

Its the Canada Day/ Fourth of July fireworks-in-da-butt. We have to compete somehow :crybaby:

Reactions: Tristyn
Korreline said:
Andrew said:

what in god's name does "they have to make a lot of dangerous things" mean

When he spoke of "dangerous things," I'm assuming he meant that the cam girls making $100 in 2 hours are meeting guys in person. :lol: SMH.

Reactions: Nordling
Dudes, it's sooooo dangerous! Just recently I stubbed my toe on my fuck machine! I was in excruciating pain for thirty whole seconds!

I never knew the things I asked models to do alone with me were "dangerous things", but it would explain why they look so happy when near the end of our play time. The poor women must be happy just to have survived the ordeal. I feel guilty now, and I will have to think of something pleasant to make it up to them.

Shaun__ said:
I never knew the things I asked models to do alone with me were "dangerous things", but it would explain why they look so happy when near the end of our play time. The poor women must be happy just to have survived the ordeal. I feel guilty now, and I will have to think of something pleasant to make it up to them.
You monster! Get some help before you fall into total depravity.

Shaun__ said:
time to apologize to some 420 Purps!? lol :p

Korreline said:
Andrew said:

What, you've never been tipped to make a batch of explosives on cam? What are you girls doing in privates if not making crude weaponry?? :?

mynameisbob84 said:
Korreline said:
Andrew said:

What, you've never been tipped to make a batch of explosives on cam? What are you girls doing in privates if not making crude weaponry?? :?

Uh, cutting cocaine.
Duh.

mynameisbob84 said:
Korreline said:
Andrew said:

Has no one ever seen models tipped to kill men??!! I KILLED A MAN WITH MY BARE HANDS FOR 5,000 tokens! Its a dangerous life, ya'll

yuQGlik.gif

Miss_Lollipop said:
Andrew, the majority camgirls here make fantastic money. you can assure us that the majority of cam models dont make $100 in 2 hrs?

Bahahahha

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh.

95% of the models on this forum are making $20 an hr or more.
(THE FORUM YOU"RE ADVERTISING ON)

Im pulling that # out of my ass, but then so are your assurances.

My hourly average starts at $150 an hr. On a normal to bad day. On a good day, I can walk out with $1000 in an hr

But please, keep assuring us...
because your assurances mean so much more to us than the years of expertise, experience and industry knowledge of the women on this forum.

PREACH IT SISTER!

:naughty: SKETCHY! IMO :hand: HA

Hmmm, I dunno guys but I am STARTING to thing that something fishy might be going on here...

2rdd9.gif

tumblr_lzpreoPAEs1rq535ko1_500.gif

i noticed that new camming sites seem to show up on this forum more often than models ask "how can i get a better camscore?"

everytime i see a thread or post about a new camming site my first thought is "looks like a scam"

i don't think i have been wrong about one yet.

they always seem to have scam wording in their advertisements too (no, i won't go into more details).

maybe some of this is from my military training on how to avoid scams.

i received a scam in e-mail from someone in Africa when i was on military deployment and all he was asking for is $10,000 to help him overthrow his government.

God said:
i received a scam in e-mail from someone in Africa when i was on military deployment and all he was asking for is $10,000 to help him overthrow his government.

:lol:

I get those ALL the time!

MeggyyBaby said:
God said:

Yeah, me too. General Zod promised me I could be ruler of Australia and I was like "pass."

yossarian said:
Yeah, me too. General Zod promised me I could be ruler of Australia and I was like "pass."

I don't know... I think it could be pretty valuable to be the ruler of a country where most of the ecosystem will find extraordinary ways to kill you. ;)

Jupiter551 said:
Shaun__ said:
time to apologize to some 420 Purps!? lol :p

lgk4OKu.jpg

Reactions: Jupiter551
Jupiter551 said:
Is this the custom work thread? Looking for a model to stick forks in wall sockets while hitachi-ing self in bath. Video does not need to be more than a couple seconds long.
Nice video ideas. I'm charging batteries in my camera so I can record one tomorrow. But I'm not sure how I will upload it... :lol:

Back to the topic: Andrew, if you want your offer to be taken seriously, you should be serious. You don't want a free show and you will not get one, it's obvious. But no one will jump and scream 'I'm in, take me, take me!', if you won't reveal some more info about your project. Even if it's only about talking via Skype to get more info.

I don't get the point of the secrecy. The adult entertainment market is large, and there are outfits with a lot of creative people who will copy anything successful within weeks, do it better, and make more money doing it.

Reactions: MeggyyBaby
yossarian said:
MeggyyBaby said:
God said:

Here is one I got today!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: WTF!

The Government of the West African Countries (ECOWAS) under the African
Union (AU) have recompensed you following the meeting held with the
Government of the various countries' high commission with the AU chairman,
Muammar al-Gaddafi for the fraudulent activities carried out by her
Citizens on you.

This is to cushion the effect of the present economic difficulties on
you.Your email address confirms that you were among those defrauded as
listed by the FBI and Scotland Yard through email scam by fraudsters either
as contract payment, Next of kin claims, lottery and game wins etc. By
citizens of either Nigeria, Benin Republic, Ghana, Burkina Faso, Equatorial
Guinea
and from any part of the globe where they operate from.

Be informed that a total of Seven hundred and fifty thousand US dollars
($750,000.00) was allocated to you by the heads of states of the African
Union as you were indicated as one of the fraud victims and the method
which this fund shall be sent to you is by ATM CARD.

Your current phone number/contact address should be made available to this
Commission in acknowledgment of this mail to effect the processing and
release of your fund by the nominated bank.You can as well contact the
Director in charge of the release/CEO of HSBC Bank London.

H.S.B.C
8 Canada Square Canary Wharf.
London, E14 5H.
Email Address:ryan_phillips67@yahoo.com

Do note that all fees has been paid except the Security Keeping fee of
$150Usd which you need to pay for the shipping of your ATM CARD, any extra
money is not allowed and prohibited, so if you were asked for any more fee
apart from the $150Usd which is for the Security Keeping fee then you
should not hesitate to get in touch with us for investigation of whom is
responsible for that demand.

You shall be directed on how the Security Keeping fee of $220Usd will be
paid as soon as you have contact Mr. Ryan Phillips with the above
information for the shipping of your ATM CARD.

Further communication between you and fraudsters should be discontinued as
such will result to a total cancellation of the release of the stated fund
to you. You are requested to acknowledge the receipt of this mail for
proper update of the file opened for you in this regard.

Yours faithfully.
Commissioner Ryan Phillips.
:snooty: :naughty:

MeggyyBaby said:
yossarian said:
MeggyyBaby said:
God said:

Here is one I got today!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: WTF!
Hmm why does the name 'Muammar al-Gaddafi' sound familiar? I love how the object of this scam is supposedly reimbursement of previously scammed funds to victims :woops:

Reactions: MeggyyBaby
Since OP stopped visiting as of Monday, I'll go ahead and lock this now...

... it has run its course.

:thumbleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.