AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

My variation on your suggestion is this -- REQUIRE every model to post a price of PM in their tip menu. -- OR -- if not then the MODEL cannot take PMs from any user who is NOT already a Fan Club member or has Ultimate Membership subscription privileges. The amount of guys who ask for PM is both (a) ridiculous - - many just want to bring down the model's performance with personal chat and no tokens... or to negotiate a reduction in their Private Show rates. And, (b) it makes it 10x harder as a knight to assist a model who does not have a PM rate.
Agreed! My friend said as much the other day. If you don't have 10 tokens to PM me, I am going to ignore you.

Upvote 0
My more controversial idea comes from some functionality EBay has where you can search/sort by auctions ending soon. The result is that EBay sellers have a last chance to move items and buyers can look at possible "deals." My idea is if you could click a link on the left-hand menu and see room goals where their completion was are under some threshold, maybe 25 tokens. People like to meet the goals and like to maybe get a "bargain," and I have seen on here that models really don't like to see goals sit out there with some small threshold to meet them - it gets a little sad to see some really great goal sit at 6 tokens to completion for 45 minutes after a lot of really good work has been done to whittle it down.

The pros as I see them are that it would be another way to expose users to new models and for models to have a chance at bringing in new fans. I liken it to the option to see current privates that one could spy on - I have become a regular tipper for more than one model I found this way. It would also help models meet more goals and not let them get stale (so they could add a new, bigger goal to entice tips). I have a feeling there may be drawbacks - like I don't know if models want some rando swooping in at the end to meet goals their regulars have been working on for a while (I think most regulars like help though). Would love to hear other feedback - I have a feeling I may be missing some big "cons" from the model perspective

Just as an aside, I started frequenting camsites relatively recently and I chose SC because I thought the interface and ease of use were the best of the ones I looked at. Overall, I think the usability and functionality of the site is very good. I do think finding support and getting an answer could be better at SC though

Hey @Hiunds
Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding our site! We appreciate your comments and are glad you are enjoying it.

We also take your comments about our Support team seriously.
I assure you, we are working hard on this and are currently expanding our team to improve our services.

All your suggestions are interesting and have been noted.

I'm also curious to hear from models about your Reaching Goals point because like you said, there are always 'cons' to every idea so it's good to consider things from all perspectives.

Upvote 1
Re: Not Interested -- this removes the model from a member's Index Page (aka, home page and category pages). However, this "Not Interested" feature does not extend to the "Feed > Now Trending" list of models who recently posted photos or videos for their followers. If we are not interested, then we are not interested. And seeing a Trending Post in my Feed of someone I am not interested in -- is likely seen by many others including myself as counter-intuitive and not welcomed.

REQUEST: Develop code the removes a members' Not Interested list of models from the Trending Posts Feed area.

Thank you for pointing this out.
Already looking into it ;)

Reactions: Life_Happens
Upvote 0
My variation on your suggestion is this -- REQUIRE every model to post a price of PM in their tip menu. -- OR -- if not then the MODEL cannot take PMs from any user who is NOT already a Fan Club member or has Ultimate Membership subscription privileges. The amount of guys who ask for PM is both (a) ridiculous - - many just want to bring down the model's performance with personal chat and no tokens... or to negotiate a reduction in their Private Show rates. And, (b) it makes it 10x harder as a knight to assist a model who does not have a PM rate.
I don't think I would like that.

I chat to people who come to my room regularly even if they aren't in my fan club or have the ultimate membership and although I do charge for PMs, I don't want to charge these particular members maybe because they've tipped me a lot of tokens or because they contribute to my room so much with chat. It would be unfair to take my decision of who and what to charge someone away by making me charge all these people for PM or I can't chat.
Also no member can send me the message first unless they are Ultimate, so if someone asks for PM in public chat, I tell them to look on my tip menu. When I wasn't charging for PM, I'd say not now, thanks. Problem solved.

Better option is to allow models to turn off PM if they do not want to receive them, or let us mute notifications for new messages, or something along those lines. If it's really so necessary..which I don't think it is.

Don't know, if I get a PM I didn't want and nobody paid for, I just ignore it/remove conversation and don't open it at all, why can't all the models do that? It's a very simple solution that doesn't require changing the whole messaging system.

P.s. the only unwanted PMs I get are form Ultimate members who think they are somehow exempt from paying the PM fee of my menu, and they are usually the rudest, or most time wasting messages ever :
Hi!
Oo, bb
Spread that pussy
MOAN MOAN LOUDER

Etc.

Upvote 0
Why do models only have an option to ban and report and not just ban without reporting? Or is there a way to turn it off but I didn't find it?

I feel like it's supposed to make me nervous about "banning too much" (not really a thing to me, but it clearly is a thing to SC considering how long it took to implement a permanent ban or banning someone who didn't speak features) and choose muting instead of banning and frankly sometimes it does when the thing isn't report worthy.

The issue here is some things might not be report worthy but definitely are ban worthy for me and choosing muting in these situations is affecting my mood and ability to work and earn money. But I still do it sometimes because I worry that if I report too much SC might ban me (I know you're not as ban happy as CB, but ya girl has anxiety) plus I also don't want to clog support with reports that should not be reports. Forcing us to report when we ban is not good for anyone.

SC please stop playing mind games with your models.

Upvote 0
Hey @_mika_
I understand your concerns but please do not be nervous about banning - we have already given you the power to do so. We implemented this new feature to assist our models but at the same time, we want to understand what they are doing to push you to that limit and how you feel about the user/situation which resulted in you wanting to ban them.

We certainly don't want you to feel like we are playing mind games.
These are purely statistics our developers need in order for us to continue providing our site, designing new features and assisting our models.

You can also use the ban feature as a tool to win these users over because the person you ban could potentially be your next loyal fan and big spender!

Try this..
  1. Before proceeding with a permanent ban, message the user and voice your concerns (which can be anything at all)
  2. In addition, advise them you will ban them for 24 hours as a warning
  3. Should the user return to your room after 24 hours and continue the same behaviour you advised them that you didn't approve of, you can then ban them for an extended timeframe.
  4. By doing this, you are setting your boundaries whilst also being fair and giving the user a chance to either get on board or get out.

Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
My variation on your suggestion is this -- REQUIRE every model to post a price of PM in their tip menu.

Yeah.... nah. SC should not REQUIRE models to do anything like that if they do not want too, perhaps make it available if they WANT to make use of it. Plus, let's be honest the sort of idiot users you are referring to, do not read a model's menu anyway 🤷‍♂️

-- OR -- if not then the MODEL cannot take PMs from any user who is NOT already a Fan Club member or has Ultimate Membership subscription privileges.
Again, SC should neither REQUIRE models to list a pm rate nor REFUSE them the ability to take pm's in any situation that they may wish to do so. Your ideas seem a tad dictatorial with regard to models running their own room. Perhaps I have mis-read your words and misconstrued your use of caps for emphasis.

And, (b) it makes it 10x harder as a knight to assist a model who does not have a PM rate.
As a knight for a model who sometimes has PM (and add-friends) rate in her menu, and sometimes does not, I do not find it a [problem at all to tell anyone who asks what her rate is. Often my model friend will beat me (and any other knights in her room) to the punch and tell the user herself. All it takes is communication between model and knight.

I am sorry if I seem dismissive, and I realise that you have probably put these ideas forward because you have a particular situation that you feel these suggestions would address, but I cannot see any reason why they should be *imposed* on all models.

Upvote 0
Hey @_mika_
I understand your concerns but please do not be nervous about banning - we have already given you the power to do so. We implemented this new feature to assist our models but at the same time, we want to understand what they are doing to push you to that limit and how you feel about the user/situation which resulted in you wanting to ban them.

We certainly don't want you to feel like we are playing mind games.
These are purely statistics our developers need in order for us to continue providing our site, designing new features and assisting our models.

You can also use the ban feature as a tool to win these users over because the person you ban could potentially be your next loyal fan and big spender!

Try this..
  1. Before proceeding with a permanent ban, message the user and voice your concerns (which can be anything at all)
  2. In addition, advise them you will ban them for 24 hours as a warning
  3. Should the user return to your room after 24 hours and continue the same behaviour you advised them that you didn't approve of, you can then ban them for an extended timeframe.
  4. By doing this, you are setting your boundaries whilst also being fair and giving the user a chance to either get on board or get out.
Thanks for that swift response! You eased my anxiety for sure.

I'm good with setting my boundaries and being fair. If someone doesn't respect me they don't get access to me - that's quite fair imo and doesn't require me to individually message everyone who doesn't understand basic rules of human interaction. My basic room rules are set as automatic notifications and if I decide to give someone a warning I do it verbally, so everyone in the room can hear and learn what I'm not going to accept, not just the person I'm warning. I find it much more efficient and effective.

Upvote 0
Glad I eased your anxiety @_mika_ Our intentions are always to assist, never to make matters worse.

We now provide you with many options on how to control your room.
How you choose to do that (Bots, PMs, kind reminders) is entirely up to you! 🥰

Voting Donald Trump GIF by NRDC

Upvote 0
Sorting videos into separate files or having a separate area in our profile for
Free videos
Paid videos
Fanclub videos

And same for photos

Would make 1. Browsing through our videos easier for users and 2. Looking for a particular video ourselves much faster

Maybe even give us an option for us to create sub folders/ folders in those windows so we can make collections, for example in the current area :
FOLDER - Fan Club videos
Subfolder- April /May / teasing / naughty ...

Or in the separate areas to create folders same as subfolders I just mentioned

I'm sure this was mentioned before, maybe worth mentioning again

Upvote 0
Sorting videos into separate files or having a separate area in our profile for
Free videos
Paid videos
Fanclub videos

And same for photos

Would make 1. Browsing through our videos easier for users and 2. Looking for a particular video ourselves much faster

Maybe even give us an option for us to create sub folders/ folders in those windows so we can make collections, for example in the current area :
FOLDER - Fan Club videos
Subfolder- April /May / teasing / naughty ...

Or in the separate areas to create folders same as subfolders I just mentioned

I'm sure this was mentioned before, maybe worth mentioning again

I agree and have mentioned photos/videos being able to do this before, but I like the simple idea of a free/paid/fan club (and hopefully a 4th if they add: passworded).
But I think if you start to add too many subcategories, it becomes too tedious and annoying for guys to click in and out of to see what there is. A way to order (from the user side) alphanumerically, or by the date created would probably be the best solution.

It's already a bit tedious now when you are viewing the full screen of photos or videos, and want to switch to another folder, you gotta click the "X" to get out, then click onto the "Album > NAME" nav tree, then click back into another album. So then if you need to click even more subcategories, it can become way too much (I think people in this day and age have a short attention span, so you want them to click and see as easily as possible).

Reactions: Lexi_Summers
Upvote 0
I agree and have mentioned photos/videos being able to do this before, but I like the simple idea of a free/paid/fan club (and hopefully a 4th if they add: passworded).
But I think if you start to add too many subcategories, it becomes too tedious and annoying for guys to click in and out of to see what there is. A way to order (from the user side) alphanumerically, or by the date created would probably be the best solution.

It's already a bit tedious now when you are viewing the full screen of photos or videos, and want to switch to another folder, you gotta click the "X" to get out, then click onto the "Album > NAME" nav tree, then click back into another album. So then if you need to click even more subcategories, it can become way too much (I think people in this day and age have a short attention span, so you want them to click and see as easily as possible).
Eh... you're right. I'm being way too OCD with organising there! Forgetting that most guys do not spend all day on the site, unlike me who lives there 😭😆
Think the simple free, paid, fanclub, passworded(I think you mentioned that for user profiles, didn't you? Maybe I'm imagining things, sorry) would probably be a good compromise there🤣

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Has a feature been added yet to let models know exactly which video the member has just purchased? :) I remember the "Purchase of video" notification used to make me smile, but I'd be curious which one it was that just made a sale.

Upvote 0
I don't think I would like that.

I chat to people who come to my room regularly even if they aren't in my fan club or have the ultimate membership and although I do charge for PMs, I don't want to charge these particular members maybe because they've tipped me a lot of tokens or because they contribute to my room so much with chat. It would be unfair to take my decision of who and what to charge someone away by making me charge all these people for PM or I can't chat.
Also no member can send me the message first unless they are Ultimate, so if someone asks for PM in public chat, I tell them to look on my tip menu. When I wasn't charging for PM, I'd say not now, thanks. Problem solved.

Better option is to allow models to turn off PM if they do not want to receive them, or let us mute notifications for new messages, or something along those lines. If it's really so necessary..which I don't think it is.

Don't know, if I get a PM I didn't want and nobody paid for, I just ignore it/remove conversation and don't open it at all, why can't all the models do that? It's a very simple solution that doesn't require changing the whole messaging system.

P.s. the only unwanted PMs I get are form Ultimate members who think they are somehow exempt from paying the PM fee of my menu, and they are usually the rudest, or most time wasting messages ever :
Hi!
Oo, bb
Spread that pussy
MOAN MOAN LOUDER

Etc.
I agree with you - if you don't want to charge a person for PMs, perfectly fine. I was suggesting for those members who are usually entering the room and begin with "hey bby, PM me".... If you are comfortable with already 'known' people of your room they don't (necessarily) need to pay for the PM. I"m not suggesting everyone has to purchase it to experience it. I'm not suggesting any changes to the messaging system.... only really suggesting there is a preset entry for PM that a model could turn on for PM. Your method is to require purchasing a PM (even if the member is an Ultimate member) -- which is unusual in my experience (but completely acceptable). Your room clearly describes what you are willing to accept or not.

Upvote 0
Has a feature been added yet to let models know exactly which video the member has just purchased? :) I remember the "Purchase of video" notification used to make me smile, but I'd be curious which one it was that just made a sale.
I like your idea..... one method barring SC doesn't implement your suggestion is always have each video with a different price, even if it's a 1 token difference. At the moment you get the purchase, you may remember the price point and say to yourself "oh, they got the blowjob one" ... or after your stream is over and/or you've got time -- you can look and find which one is sold for what price.

Upvote 0
Thank you! I'm pretty certain it does notify people that we are online, I had a room fill in 10 minutes and had to apologise to members and tell them I'm only editing stuff & have no intention of actually getting online. Another thing is if you don't start the show in certain time it kicks you out of the page and if you didn't save changes, tough luck - think that's the reason it kicks you off, so the members aren't sat there waiting for hours if the model forgets to close the broadcast page tab. It would be nice to not send out notifications before we actually start the show and not get kicked out while we are editing our show details.

Also, I already asked for this but PLEASE LET THE KNIGHTS BAN PEOPLE - now you've introduced 24hr ban, at least that one! There has been many very disturbing occasions where my Knight would mute the offending person but the message was so bad I wanted them banned from my room and not able to continue to watch , at least not from their account (if they're watching logged out- what I don't know doesn't hurt me) but had to stop my show, get up, ban them then get back to what I was doing. Its a waste of time for me to have to do that, and breaks the flow of my shows, when I have my Knight there who knows exactly what I want and don't want and can ban them out of my room for me.

After I'm done and go offline, the option to then go into my banned&muted and either extend the ban or let them back would be great, as far as I am aware I can only remove them from muted & banned and not extend it from muted to 30 day ban or from 30 day ban to forever?
Giving models the option of what level of control members have in their room would be a nice touch with this. Maybe I have 1 knight that knows how things go in my room who I am happy having ban access and maybe another one has been newly knighted who I want to have a limited access to those options.

Reactions: Life_Happens
Upvote 0
I like your idea..... one method barring SC doesn't implement your suggestion is always have each video with a different price, even if it's a 1 token difference. At the moment you get the purchase, you may remember the price point and say to yourself "oh, they got the blowjob one" ... or after your stream is over and/or you've got time -- you can look and find which one is sold for what price.

Yeah, that method has been suggested on here before to models, but meh...I'm not really feeling that idea (Sorry...but thanks though). I've seen other models on here suggest the same thing I suggested, so hopefully SC will consider it. :)

Upvote 0
Yeah, that method has been suggested on here before to models, but meh...I'm not really feeling that idea (Sorry...but thanks though). I've seen other models on here suggest the same thing I suggested, so hopefully SC will consider it. :)

I think it's always a good idea but I think only the model and user should get the SPECIFIC name of what was purchased. The rest of the room should have it how it is now "User just purchased a video".
I don't necessarily want everyone in the room to see what fetish/es I have or what type of videos I want to be buying. It's just one of those things, I guess, so if this was done, I definitely don't think the whole room should see which photo/video you purchased - it's one thing I hate about CB.

Upvote 0
My variation on your suggestion is this -- REQUIRE every model to post a price of PM in their tip menu. -- OR -- if not then the MODEL cannot take PMs from any user who is NOT already a Fan Club member or has Ultimate Membership subscription privileges. The amount of guys who ask for PM is both (a) ridiculous - - many just want to bring down the model's performance with personal chat and no tokens... or to negotiate a reduction in their Private Show rates. And, (b) it makes it 10x harder as a knight to assist a model who does not have a PM rate
I agree with you - if you don't want to charge a person for PMs, perfectly fine. I was suggesting for those members who are usually entering the room and begin with "hey bby, PM me".... If you are comfortable with already 'known' people of your room they don't (necessarily) need to pay for the PM. I"m not suggesting everyone has to purchase it to experience it. I'm not suggesting any changes to the messaging system.... only really suggesting there is a preset entry for PM that a model could turn on for PM. Your method is to require purchasing a PM (even if the member is an Ultimate member) -- which is unusual in my experience (but completely acceptable). Your room clearly describes what you are willing to accept or not.
First of all - you are contradicting yourself a lot. Like, a lot a lot, lol.
Also, since when do Knights have anything to do with models private messages at all? What kind of assistance are you on about? If it's so difficult to type out `sorry, *model name* doesn't accept PM` or ``PM on tip menu` then write it down in notes and copy paste it if it's too much work to type out a short sentence.
Clearly the communication between model and Knight here is seriously lacking if you don't know what to do when someone asks for a PM. If the model accepts and writes PMs without a fee, again, what do you as a knight care? If she is bothered by these guys with bringing her down or trying to reduce prices, then she shouldn't just write a PM to anyone who asks - and again, that is totally on her. If 99% of the `PM me bb`do this, why is she still typing to them, and not charging for a PM? Not that it's any of your business, but maybe mention she could just SAY NO.

`` Your method is to require purchasing a PM (even if the member is an Ultimate member) -- which is unusual in my experience (but completely acceptable). ``

Your ultimate membership does absolutely nothing for me: I don't get a % off it, it isn't beneficial to me in any way at all. All it allows me to do is to knight people, and 99% don't even deserve that anyway. Every other perk there is, is for the user only.
Second, the only unwanted private messages I get constantly, as I mentioned before, are from ultimate members who are the only members that can message me first ( unless you are on my friend list but all of them know better than to message me first just because they can). Whoever else asks me to PM them, I just point out its on my menu or say no, thanks. Ultimate members who feel like they can do anything and everything because of some silly badge next to their name....They are 9/10 times time wasting messages with things that could be said in public chat, or full on trying to sext with me while I am in the middle of my show. Just because an ultimate member can message me first doesn't mean they should, especially not when they want a free sexting session, and ESPECIALLY not trying to sext me when I'm streaming! This is the biggest reason why I charge PMs to EVERYONE.
The only people who do not get charged are my Knights, and people who visit my room on the regular and contribute to it in either lots of tokens or quality chat, and they ALL know better than to bother me when I am doing a request or goal. They all also know sexting isn't free and it definitely will not happen when I'm streaming. Manners and no freeloading get you far with me. Surprise pics or a short vid is a good treat for people who can behave and respect my time.
My time and attention are not free just because of some membership you pay to the site that makes you feel so damn entitled to everything everyone else pays for.

I'm so not vibing with you man. :wondering::rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I think it's always a good idea but I think only the model and user should get the SPECIFIC name of what was purchased. The rest of the room should have it how it is now "User just purchased a video".
I don't necessarily want everyone in the room to see what fetish/es I have or what type of videos I want to be buying. It's just one of those things, I guess, so if this was done, I definitely don't think the whole room should see which photo/video you purchased - it's one thing I hate about CB.

Yes, this is how SC should do it...the model and that particular member having access to which particular video was purchased just now by the member. It's nobody else's business. I've seen cam site members make remarks poking fun at members who buy panties, or have a foot fetish, etc., and we don't need them being clowned over a video purchase either.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Yes, this is how SC should do it...the model and that particular member having access to which particular video was purchased just now by the member. It's nobody else's business. I've seen cam site members make remarks poking fun at members who buy panties, or have a foot fetish, etc., and we don't need them being clowned over a video purchase either.
Interesting.... currently yes, the public wall states the member purchased a video (which b/c the title is not mentioned is somewhat "unknown" (especially if more than one video is the same price). One possible change would be that video/photo purchases are private tips (when online) and not shown on the wall. Or, that the model can have a control that turns on/off "show purchase on public wall" for each video. This way, the model could keep the fetish-type videos as private and other videos are public. I think for many, purchasing a video and showing it on the wall encourages others to do it as well.

Upvote 0
Interesting.... currently yes, the public wall states the member purchased a video (which b/c the title is not mentioned is somewhat "unknown" (especially if more than one video is the same price). One possible change would be that video/photo purchases are private tips (when online) and not shown on the wall. Or, that the model can have a control that turns on/off "show purchase on public wall" for each video. This way, the model could keep the fetish-type videos as private and other videos are public. I think for many, purchasing a video and showing it on the wall encourages others to do it as well.

Btw I wouldn't be doing the "Make each video a different price" thing that you'd previously suggested. Never had to do that on any other site, nor should I/other models have to. Just one more thing for us to stress about. Besides, it's unrealistic to expect models (with several videos, especially) to just have it all memorized that the 90-token video purchase is the shower video, the 100-token video is the nun blowjob video...etc. 🤯And before you say "Well you models can just keep a list handy of all of her videos with the prices beside them,"...yeah...no. Lol. We shouldn't have to do all that extra stuff when what we're asking for in the first place (notification of which video was purchased just now) is a simple enough request. I've seen models on here suggesting that long before I'd even signed up for Stripchat. So let's make that a priority before some of these other ideas you keep coming up with.

Shout-out to Stripchat again, though, for implementing the improved ban feature and other new features. :clap:

Upvote 0
Shout-out to Stripchat again, though, for implementing the improved ban feature and other new features. :clap:

🥰 :h:🥰

I just want to thank you all for all the constant feedback you provide us.
Your views, whether they are pros or cons assist us with the development of all features we design and/or ones we need to improve.

As you can probably imagine, a lot of time and effort goes into each and every new update, and nothing is as simple as it may appear..
But the debates you have with each other on why things are good or bad are very helpful so keep up the constructive discussions on the awesome forum!

I may not always respond to each of your posts all the time, but I can assure you that ALL your comments are always taken into account and discussed with our development team.

You're all a big part of the Stripchat Team! 😎

Upvote 0
Suggestion:

When a model sends a photo in a private message and adds text below, can you make it so that ONLY clicking the photo will OPEN the larger photo?
A lot of models are not English and they will send messages out (or a little description) with the photo in their own language, usually, it's easy to simply highlight the text and translate (or copy and paste into google) but right now what happens is, as soon as I click and drag to highlight the text and I release my finger from the button, it automatically opens the photo in the larger size. If I "X" out of the photo, it removes the highlight from the text.
The easiest solution would be to not let the entire message be clickable to open the photo, so only make it so the photo opens the larger size once clicked.

If you click "esc" on the keyboard when the photo has opened, it closes the photo and keeps the text highlighted, but "esc" isn't the first thought with there being an "X" to close the photo. So if this can be changed/fixed it would be great.

Upvote 0
Quick question @xChloe @Charlie_SC is my.club a part of the stripchat company(seems like)?? If so I have some major issues with the site I'd like to address...

Hey Lexi

Stripchat and My.Club are affiliate sites which are interconnected but are developed in their own way.

Please note, you can contact Kate who is the My.Club Superstar and can assist with any My.Club queries and/or technical issues you may be experiencing.
  • My.Club Community Manager: Kate
  • Direct Email: kate@my.club

Upvote 0
Hey Lexi

Stripchat and My.Club are affiliate sites which are interconnected but are developed in their own way.

Please note, you can contact Kate who is the My.Club Superstar and can assist with any My.Club queries and/or technical issues you may be experiencing.
  • My.Club Community Manager: Kate
  • Direct Email: kate@my.club
Thank you so much! X

• Hugs
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Very happy about the 24h ban feature but I think we are still missing a kick feature - maybe as something to do before a ban.

1st a warning, 2nd kick out of the room (maybe give a 2-5 min "cool off" window before letting the user re-enter our rooms) then ban for 24hr if the behaviour continues. I feel like a lot of members would "learn their lesson" by getting kicked out for a few minutes - they would realise we are being serious and will not allow their behaviour if they do decide to return. Its a mild consequence of their actions and doesn't require banning every user who is being offensive/demanding a free show/etc.

Right now, the only "warning" option is mute which on my opinion in a lot of cases just isn't enough- their behavior calls for a more serious warning.

Also again! Let us allow our Knights to not only mute, but also ban people (at least for 24hr) and if you are creating a kick option, then to kick users out too.

Maybe give us models the power of which Knight we give this to, like we have the power of deciding who will Knight for us in the first place.

I will keep asking untill it's done 😅 I'm bored of having to get up close to my laptop in the middle of the show and ban people myself when I've got a knight there ready to do that for me ...... so my show can continue without distractions... 🤷🏼‍♀️ We need more control and power and decide for ourselves what we allow members and Knights to do in our room...

Again - FREE group/ticket/pvt/c2c option to use as we please ( prizes, raffles, etc) and one question, why are we limited as to what we can charge for all of those? And whats with spying, why can I only charge 60 tk/min?

Think I should be able to judge what I want to charge and what's the max I think someone will pay for it all myself with a bit of a higher limit if there must be one

Upvote 0
Please do something about the uploading of videos - I tried to upload a 12 min video yesterday and it kept loading up to 99%, the load bar displaying Processing... then *error* or *something went wrong* and I just sat there for 45+ minutes waiting for a 12 min vid to upload only to then fail and I have to do it again. It keeps happening on any device I do it off. It's not my Internet. I can do it with ethernet connection and it still fails.
The speed of upload is really horrendous as well, a 12 min vid should not take almost an hour to upload.
This happens all the time and it's a huge waste of time trying to upload something 99times before it finally uploads. Sometimes it takes days before I can upload something. It looks really bad when I promise a custom vid then can't send it for another week because the site keeps bugging!

While chatting to a regular I keep getting *you can not chat with .... before they interact* or whatever note and the chat box disappears so I can't type. I have to back out of the conversation a few times and then open it again for the message to disappear and allow me to continue chatting.

Another thing is trying to search through old messages. Think it's been mentioned before. It's a huge pain and going back even a week can take 20 min of loading the chat and scrolling up like mad before finally finding what I'm looking for - please give us a search bar on messages so we can type in key words and the section of the convo with that word/ sentence will load up in the chat. Like WhatsApp for example. Also, give us a "view shared media" option so we can open that and see what has been sent to the member/member sent to us - again like WhatsApp. Fix the speed of loading up the chat?

More emojis please! A smiley face would be nice? Eye roll one too... etc.

Upvote 0
Please do something about the uploading of videos - I tried to upload a 12 min video yesterday and it kept loading up to 99%, the load bar displaying Processing... then *error* or *something went wrong* and I just sat there for 45+ minutes waiting for a 12 min vid to upload only to then fail and I have to do it again. It keeps happening on any device I do it off. It's not my Internet. I can do it with ethernet connection and it still fails.
The speed of upload is really horrendous as well, a 12 min vid should not take almost an hour to upload.
This happens all the time and it's a huge waste of time trying to upload something 99times before it finally uploads. Sometimes it takes days before I can upload something. It looks really bad when I promise a custom vid then can't send it for another week because the site keeps bugging!
I gave up on uploading because I have over 100 videos to upload and even automating my uploads to run 24/7 it would still take too long to get them all uploaded due to the amount of failed uploads.

Once the uploader is working 100%, being able to link directly to specific videos would be a nice addition since then I can promote videos outside of sc and have them link directly to the video I was promoting rather than just to a profile page where they have to try and find what they were looking at in the promotional post. (most of my video sales everywhere else come from twitter, so being able to link directly to videos I would think would greatly improve conversions).

Upvote 0