AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

Please do something about the uploading of videos - I tried to upload a 12 min video yesterday and it kept loading up to 99%, the load bar displaying Processing... then *error* or *something went wrong* and I just sat there for 45+ minutes waiting for a 12 min vid to upload only to then fail and I have to do it again. It keeps happening on any device I do it off. It's not my Internet. I can do it with ethernet connection and it still fails.
The speed of upload is really horrendous as well, a 12 min vid should not take almost an hour to upload.
This happens all the time and it's a huge waste of time trying to upload something 99times before it finally uploads. Sometimes it takes days before I can upload something. It looks really bad when I promise a custom vid then can't send it for another week because the site keeps bugging!

Are you staying within the guidelines?
  • Videos = Size: up to 1.5-2 GB
  • Accepted Video formats: MP4, MOV, MPEG
While chatting to a regular I keep getting *you can not chat with .... before they interact* or whatever note and the chat box disappears so I can't type. I have to back out of the conversation a few times and then open it again for the message to disappear and allow me to continue chatting.

This sounds like a glitch.
Please report this to the Support team if you haven't already ;)

Upvote 0
Are you staying within the guidelines?
  • Videos = Size: up to 1.5-2 GB
  • Accepted Video formats: MP4, MOV, MPEG

This sounds like a glitch.
Please report this to the Support team if you haven't already ;)
Yes, I stay within the guidelines. The video I wanted to upload yesterday was 657.13 MB in size and mp4 format.

Will do!

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
While surfing the SC site last night, I noticed 3 accounts that were fake. They were streaming video of popular Chaturbate models.

I did not see anywhere on the page to report the "model" and reported the accounts via the "Contact Support" link on the help page.

Is there an easier way to report scammer accounts?

Upvote 0
While surfing the SC site last night, I noticed 3 accounts that were fake. They were streaming video of popular Chaturbate models.

I did not see anywhere on the page to report the "model" and reported the accounts via the "Contact Support" link on the help page.

I assume this would do it?

1660250017996.png

Upvote 0

I assume this would do it?

View attachment 93433

Hey guys
We work very hard to continuously audit accounts but sometimes, some do get through the cracks and you may notice something odd before we do.

In these cases, both options you stated are very good solutions. 👍
In either case, once you report these accounts to us, we immediately investigate and take action as required.

I'd like to thank you for assisting us with these kinds of things. :clap:

Upvote 0

Attachments

• fake 2.jpg
    fake 2.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 8
Upvote 0
A way to add another verified and active Stripchat model as a guest to your model account instead of verifying then from scratch would be great. Maybe with guest models having to approve every guest add from their side? It would be useful for streaming together with other models and selling content made together.

Also I'm unsure if guest streams are even possible at the moment, since afaik you can only have one active Stripchat account at a time, so if another model got verified on my account would her own account get suspended?

Reactions: LolaLuv
Upvote 0
A way to add another verified and active Stripchat model as a guest to your model account instead of verifying then from scratch would be great. Maybe with guest models having to approve every guest add from their side? It would be useful for streaming together with other models and selling content made together.

It is a very quick process to add a model to your account.
Once they are verified, they can make guest appears with you on your account at any time.

Also I'm unsure if guest streams are even possible at the moment, since afaik you can only have one active Stripchat account at a time, so if another model got verified on my account would her own account get suspended?

If a model is added to your account, he/she does not lose/get suspended from their own account.

Models can only have one individual account only but he/she can have multiple Couple/Group accounts.

Please see below information which you may find useful: Couple/Group accounts:​
Note: When streaming together, you can only broadcast from one account

Upvote 0
Video descriptions and tags -
Allow us to optionally describe our videos in a sentence or two and allow categories and tags for videos and a search option for that -so when a member goes searching for specific content, videos from all the model who used the tag/category come up, just like when members are searching for specific categories to watch live shows and all the models doing that come up on the page

Add a custom video/ photo section where members can order content from us without lengthy private message discussions and 9/10 times models wasting their time on someone who likes to discuss customs but NEVER orders after- 30-45 min of chat I didn't get paid for!!

Their order then to come up in a private message as a form : length, categories, special instructions ( here they can briefly explain what they're looking for in the video), exclusivity, selected delivery time etc. Etc.

Let us set up what categories we are comfortable with doing, set up delivery times (4/3/2/1 week/priority 3 days for example + extra prices for faster delivery we can set ourselves in 5 or 10tk increments), exclusivity fee we can set ourselves so no third party gets access to the content, pre set different lengths with a minimum of 5 min up to maybe 45 min or so, with 1 or 2 min increments up to the max. Length we set that's available and set up prices for the vids in 5 or10tk increments per min(5/10/15/20/25.....tk per min...) + add on extra tokens for different categories, let's say the category is anal but the model doesn't want to do that for the standard video price so she wants to add on 30tk/min to her total to do that. It would be displayed next to the category where we can either leave it blank ( standard services) or add extra tk we want per min for that category and members would see *category+10tk/min extra*. For pictures, let us pre set the sets we are willing to do ( 10 pics/20/30 etc.) And again same with categories, let us enable/disable + charge extra for different ones and set everything else like for the videos( delivery, exclusivity)

After the member clicks on all the options he wants and adds special instructions, to display total token price and have the member tip directly from there.

If we are on holidays/busy, we can disable the custom content options but keep the settings as they were -just like schedule for example.

Allow us 24 or 48 hrs to refund tokens spent for a custom order in case we cannot do what the member asked for or the request is completely out of line with categories selected etc. And we don't want to do it. Of course, we can discuss this with the member but they have already paid and we only have 20 min window to refund, so in case we don't see the order in those 20 min, we'd have to contact support for refunds and I'm sure support is busy enough as it is with other stuff.....

Project? 😁😁😁

Upvote 0
It is a very quick process to add a model to your account.
Once they are verified, they can make guest appears with you on your account at any time.
It's quick, but it's not instant. There was a thread from someone here recently about having problems with approving another model on their account and cutting it very close to planned stream time.

Adding a guest account by just typing already approved model's username in the right field and them accepting it would allow for more spontaneity. For example I was shooting content with another Stripchat model a few days ago, we weren't planning to stream together (on purpose - it was our first meeting irl, so I wanted to see how we work together on content before going live) so didn't get approved on each other's account, but ended up working very well together and having some extra time we could've used to stream if it was possible to just add her to my account as a guest right away.

Plus, I am a solo model, have been doing only solo streams so far, but my account is a couple account because I added someone else when we were considering a stream together and since she was already approved I added some content with her, but that's it. I never actually streamed with someone else so far, and if I ever do on this account it's gonna be a rare occurrence. But when someone goes to my profile when I'm offline they see it displayed as a couple account which is not true and can generate problems for me by confusing users who would find me when I'm offline and later expect couple shows from me or just avoid my account if they only watch solo models and I might be losing business as a result. @Brett M mentioned previously that he doesn't watch couple accounts and just ignores them, I'm sure he's not the only one. A solo account with guests would stay a solo account always and fix this problem.

Upvote 0
Video descriptions and tags -
Allow us to optionally describe our videos in a sentence or two and allow categories and tags for videos and a search option for that -so when a member goes searching for specific content, videos from all the model who used the tag/category come up, just like when members are searching for specific categories to watch live shows and all the models doing that come up on the page

Add a custom video/ photo section where members can order content from us without lengthy private message discussions and 9/10 times models wasting their time on someone who likes to discuss customs but NEVER orders after- 30-45 min of chat I didn't get paid for!!

Their order then to come up in a private message as a form : length, categories, special instructions ( here they can briefly explain what they're looking for in the video), exclusivity, selected delivery time etc. Etc.

Let us set up what categories we are comfortable with doing, set up delivery times (4/3/2/1 week/priority 3 days for example + extra prices for faster delivery we can set ourselves in 5 or 10tk increments), exclusivity fee we can set ourselves so no third party gets access to the content, pre set different lengths with a minimum of 5 min up to maybe 45 min or so, with 1 or 2 min increments up to the max. Length we set that's available and set up prices for the vids in 5 or10tk increments per min(5/10/15/20/25.....tk per min...) + add on extra tokens for different categories, let's say the category is anal but the model doesn't want to do that for the standard video price so she wants to add on 30tk/min to her total to do that. It would be displayed next to the category where we can either leave it blank ( standard services) or add extra tk we want per min for that category and members would see *category+10tk/min extra*. For pictures, let us pre set the sets we are willing to do ( 10 pics/20/30 etc.) And again same with categories, let us enable/disable + charge extra for different ones and set everything else like for the videos( delivery, exclusivity)

After the member clicks on all the options he wants and adds special instructions, to display total token price and have the member tip directly from there.

If we are on holidays/busy, we can disable the custom content options but keep the settings as they were -just like schedule for example.

Allow us 24 or 48 hrs to refund tokens spent for a custom order in case we cannot do what the member asked for or the request is completely out of line with categories selected etc. And we don't want to do it. Of course, we can discuss this with the member but they have already paid and we only have 20 min window to refund, so in case we don't see the order in those 20 min, we'd have to contact support for refunds and I'm sure support is busy enough as it is with other stuff.....

Project? 😁😁😁
Or instead of longer refund period maybe a "confirm order" button on the form we receive with the order, so if we confirm it, the tokens get taken off the members account and if we don't confirm it in let's say 24hrs it gets automatically canceled and no harm done.

Allow members to after they've received/watched the video, rate us like they can for private shows with maybe a comment section we can see ( I want to be able to see those for pvts/c2c too, btw.... feedback is always good, no matter if its + or -) and that be displayed on the custom content order section in our profile and maybe make the category "best for customs" on the side bar like there is "best for privates" and have it available to search by tag/category/keyword

Upvote 0
Yes, I stay within the guidelines. The video I wanted to upload yesterday was 657.13 MB in size and mp4 format.

Will do!

I'd posted before about how trying to upload videos was a pain. I had the exact same issues you're having, and I remember spending one afternoon trying over and over again to upload several videos. Yes, they were within the guidelines. I remember that some of them had finally posted after several attempts.

Reactions: Lexi_Summers
Upvote 0
I would love to be able to buy a custom amount of tokens, instead of just the pre-determined packages.
I know a few other places allow you to do this (CB, Bonga) for example.
With CB, it's only if you buy using cryptocurrency.

With Bonga and CB you can quite literally enter the amount you wish to spend, and it will tell you how many tokens you will get for it.
The amount you buy would be based on the existing package discounts

Even if you do it the same way how CB has, with crypto, that'd be great.
You may find that some people may only be able to buy 50 tokens for the $5 so you may get a few more people (greys) buying tokens finally. Or maybe not, who knows but either way it could be nice for everyone.

Upvote 0
I know translations are still WIP for users, but the first thing to have translatable is, can it be the model's tip menus?
Some models write their menu in their own language, which of course is perfectly fine and understandable, but we can't even use a translator to see what the items are because if we try to highlight the text, it tries to purchase the tip item.

or a way to highlight the text without it "selecting" the option would be great.

Thanks

Upvote 0
I know translations are still WIP for users, but the first thing to have translatable is, can it be the model's tip menus?
Some models write their menu in their own language, which of course is perfectly fine and understandable, but we can't even use a translator to see what the items are because if we try to highlight the text, it tries to purchase the tip item.

or a way to highlight the text without it "selecting" the option would be great.

Thanks
for now a solution if you are using chrome might be right somewhere on the page and translate the entire page.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Why do models only have an option to ban and report and not just ban without reporting? Or is there a way to turn it off but I didn't find it?

I feel like it's supposed to make me nervous about "banning too much" (not really a thing to me, but it clearly is a thing to SC considering how long it took to implement a permanent ban or banning someone who didn't speak features) and choose muting instead of banning and frankly sometimes it does when the thing isn't report worthy.

The issue here is some things might not be report worthy but definitely are ban worthy for me and choosing muting in these situations is affecting my mood and ability to work and earn money. But I still do it sometimes because I worry that if I report too much SC might ban me (I know you're not as ban happy as CB, but ya girl has anxiety) plus I also don't want to clog support with reports that should not be reports. Forcing us to report when we ban is not good for anyone.

SC please stop playing mind games with your models.
Hey @_mika_
I understand your concerns but please do not be nervous about banning - we have already given you the power to do so. We implemented this new feature to assist our models but at the same time, we want to understand what they are doing to push you to that limit and how you feel about the user/situation which resulted in you wanting to ban them.

We certainly don't want you to feel like we are playing mind games.
These are purely statistics our developers need in order for us to continue providing our site, designing new features and assisting our models.

You can also use the ban feature as a tool to win these users over because the person you ban could potentially be your next loyal fan and big spender!

Try this..
  1. Before proceeding with a permanent ban, message the user and voice your concerns (which can be anything at all)
  2. In addition, advise them you will ban them for 24 hours as a warning
  3. Should the user return to your room after 24 hours and continue the same behaviour you advised them that you didn't approve of, you can then ban them for an extended timeframe.
  4. By doing this, you are setting your boundaries whilst also being fair and giving the user a chance to either get on board or get out.

So much about models not being punished for defending themselves ( boo, i used a bad word.. sue me), and banning.
I have just received a warning for 'rude behavior' today and can't stream until I agree to it. Which I absolutely refuse to agree to, because I know I have done nothing wrong.
Taunting models for blocking members who have been on their last lifeline for a good time because of their annoying, egoistic, price haggling and disrespectful approach, and since you asked why I am banning ( because I can no longer just ban, but have to report too now) I wrote 'other - asshole' Which the dude was, but it seems like that didn't sit well with an admin of SC and he decided to mess my stream up at the most inappropriate time when I was earning a lot of tokens (NOT just for myself, but for this greedy site too) by sending that warning to my room which I had to stop the stream because of, as I could no longer see my chat and what was being tipped for.

Really really shame on you, stripchat.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So much about models not being punished for defending themselves ( boo, i used a bad word.. sue me), and banning.
I have just received a warning for 'rude behavior' today and can't stream until I agree to it. Which I absolutely refuse to agree to, because I know I have done nothing wrong.
Taunting models for blocking members who have been on their last lifeline for a good time because of their annoying, egoistic, price haggling and disrespectful approach, and since you asked why I am banning ( because I can no longer just ban, but have to report too now) I wrote 'other - asshole' Which the dude was, but it seems like that didn't sit well with an admin of SC and he decided to mess my stream up at the most inappropriate time when I was earning a lot of tokens (NOT just for myself, but for this greedy site too) by sending that warning to my room which I had to stop the stream because of, as I could no longer see my chat and what was being tipped for.

Really really shame on you, stripchat.
This is not OK. If SC have stopped your stream because you banned someone and were blunt as to the why, that really is not acceptable!!

@Lexi_Summers have you reached out to @Charlie_SC ? It really seems stupid and, dare I say it, it sounds more like something I would expect from CB!

Upvote 0
This is not OK. If SC have stopped your stream because you banned someone and were blunt as to the why, that really is not acceptable!!

@Lexi_Summers have you reached out to @Charlie_SC ? It really seems stupid and, dare I say it, it sounds more like something I would expect from CB!
Gosh I recieved a warning for writing in the pm " oh, fuck off" (meant as *sigh, get the hell out of here with your bullshit*) and banning rather than " omg you sunflower, thank you for being an absolute twat to me since EASTER and being a disrespectful ashole to my VERY WELL TIPPING might I say members in your tip notes, tysm really appreciate it but you know what my little sunshine unfortunately I must now ban you for it, can't help it, what fate huh, I'm on my knees and arms begging for your forgiveness as I'm about to ban you"

Yes, contacted but I am not agreeing to that warning and accepting it so I guess no more streaming on sc. And yes, I'm taking ALL the regulars with me elsewhere:) at least till the warning is removed.

Upvote 0
Hey @Lexi_Summers
As discussed with you via email, you did not receive a warning for banning a user, and you did not receive a warning for the reason you entered for banning him.
As I have said previously, we allow you to ban anyone you want for any reason you want.

What you actually received a warning for was for the way you communicated with this user BEFORE you proceeded to ban him.
We give models the option to ban users but you do not need to rudely insult them before you ban them (even if it’s warranted and I’m sure a lot of time, it is!).
You don’t need to say anything at all to them, just ban them.
And if you want to call them something to get it off your chest, feel free to do so in the ‘block reason’ section which is 100% OK.

The ‘agree’ button is for the Moderation team so they can see that you have read the message and understand the warning.

I know you’re unhappy and frustrated with this incident and I do understand your anger, but we provide the same kind of warnings to everyone (users and models) in similar situations.

Upvote 0
Hey @Lexi_Summers
As discussed with you via email, you did not receive a warning for banning a user, and you did not receive a warning for the reason you entered for banning him.
As I have said previously, we allow you to ban anyone you want for any reason you want.

What you actually received a warning for was for the way you communicated with this user BEFORE you proceeded to ban him.
We give models the option to ban users but you do not need to rudely insult them before you ban them (even if it’s warranted and I’m sure a lot of time, it is!).
And if you want to call them something to get it off your chest, feel free to do so in the ‘block reason’ section which is 100% OK.

The ‘agree’ button is for the Moderation team so they can see that you have read the message and understand the warning.

I know you’re unhappy and frustrated with this incident and I do understand your anger, but we provide the same kind of warnings to everyone (users and models) in similar situations.
I did tell why I received a warning but I still do not agree with it and I think its a load of bollocks since offensive users are literally flooding the site with their disgusting usernames, behaviour and chat, breaking TOS and asking for stuff that is very against the rules, and months have passed without as much as a warning to them after being reported ( and oh yea, I can only report someone every 72 hrs so it's not like I can even push for a ban /warning to that user, and another example I reported a model directly through email for family roleplay/age play, she's still on the site, and another one a few days ago for dressing up as a baby, pacifier and diaper and all that included!!! and the model is still streaming without a disturbance) yeah, I'm sure all the models/users get exactly the same.

Sorry, like I said in my email, I am not upset or angry with you Charlie, you have always been incredibly helpful and really the best member of SC team helping us all not only on the site/email but here too. I have a lot of respect for you and just know none of this is directly aimed at you but rather to the admin who sent that warning at the time he sent it + after I immediately contacted the admin to see what's the problem, was completely ghosted without the admin reading or replying to my inquiry - which is incredibly unprofessional and should be addressed ASAP, and the Moderation team that clearly had no other context but me saying "oh, fuck off" which to be completely honest with you wasn't even meant as an insult, more like a "get out of here", but clearly the member is so into himself he took it as some sort of harassment ( p.s. telling someone to do one isn't exactly harassment in my book)

Anyway, whatever I guess 😆

Upvote 0
Sorry, like I said in my email, I am not upset or angry with you Charlie, you have always been incredibly helpful and really the best member of SC team helping us all not only on the site/email but here too. I have a lot of respect for you and just know none of this is directly aimed at you but rather to the admin who sent that warning at the time he sent it + after I immediately contacted the admin to see what's the problem, was completely ghosted without the admin reading or replying to my inquiry

Hey Lex, I'm truly touched by all the beautiful things you said, and I'm glad you can come to me directly for assistance and support whenever required :inlove:

You also do not need to apologize because I do get your frustration. I respond to social media/public forums and there are times when we all want to reply in certain ways (😤) but sometimes, it's better to hold our tongue. (at least you can block people - I don't have that luxury 😜)

I would though like to investigate and address the point about our Support team not responding to you at all regarding your query in this situation.
This is not OK so please refer to my PM as I would like more info in order for me to look into this further.

Upvote 0
Hey @Lexi_Summers

Sheesh. So we can't even tell members "Fuck off, jizzbag" as we're reaching for the ban button? 😂

This Sucks No Good GIF

Upvote 0
Sheesh. So we can't even tell members "Fuck off, jizzbag" as we're reaching for the ban button? 😂

This Sucks No Good GIF
No, don't do it 😆 I get the policy of the company is no rude behaviour/harassment from both sides I really, really do get that. But I don't think 3 words meant in the way I meant them didn't deserve a warning but that's ok ha...maybe a voice note would get my sarcasm/sigh across better? Hehe... moving on 💪🏻

Upvote 0
No, don't do it 😆 I get the policy of the company is no rude behaviour/harassment from both sides I really, really do get that. But I don't think 3 words meant in the way I meant them didn't deserve a warning but that's ok ha...maybe a voice note would get my sarcasm/sigh across better? Hehe... moving on 💪🏻

Well I'm not on SC anymore anyway, so no worries there. Lol. The rare moments that I even feel the need to (calmly and with a smile on my face) tell a rude member to kiss my Black stretch-marked ass, and go jerk that thimble somewhere else...I make no apologies for it. :)

Season 5 Whatever GIF by Paramount+

Upvote 0
Something that is annoying - not the end of the world, but annoying.
When you#re in a model's fan club and she uploads new content, the "fan club" button at the top shows the "red dot" to indicate she has uploaded new content. If you scroll down to the fanclub feed, the content is not there and it's not in the gallery yet. I assume it's because it has to be approved. This is absolutely fine, but sometimes it can take a while, so you then have that red dot showing as new content and it's annoying. I would really like if that could not show until the new content is approved and accessible/viewable by us fan members.

Appreciated if so.
(It always happens, not just once or twice, and not just to one model)

Edit
Just to add, I realise it also gives a notification in the top right once it IS approved, but nevertheless, it's annoying seeing the "new content" dot.
If you click the button for it to take you to the fan club feed when you go back up, the dot vanishes, but if you refresh, it is back.

Upvote 0
Very minor, but what metrics are being used to determine how long a model or user has been offline? I feel like it's a bit too inaccurate, like maybe it's rounding up too much?

Upvote 0
Very minor, but what metrics are being used to determine how long a model or user has been offline? I feel like it's a bit too inaccurate, like maybe it's rounding up too much?

If you mean for the green dot to disappear, then I think it's literally as soon as you close all instances of the website, and 10 minutes after that you're "offline".
If you stay on the site page but you're idle, not moving or clicking anything, it keeps you as "online" with the green dot.

Upvote 0
I am unsure if there is already a way to do this, if so then I haven't figured it out but...

when you use the tip menu, you can edit the "note" but doing this changes the format/look of it to appear as a tip menu item, and instead, it just becomes a regular tipnote
Is there any way to select something from a tip menu AND add a custom note to it for the model? if not, can this be considered?

Thanks in advance

Upvote 0