AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
558
2
752
111
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users
 
The points are valid and concise. But, ok. Do reviews on SC drop off after a certain point or are they there forever?
All I can find in the Ai fucked up FAQ's is "If many ratings are positive and your rating is between 4 and 5, you’ll appear in Best for Privates (based on votes from the past 6 months)."
 
Upvote 0
All I can find in the Ai fucked up FAQ's is "If many ratings are positive and your rating is between 4 and 5, you’ll appear in Best for Privates (based on votes from the past 6 months)."
Wow, that is a really, really long time in the scope of the cam model world. Ratings on CB last for only 90 days and that's absolute torture. That's completely unfair, now I totally understand why these models want more transparency, especially if it places them in a best of category.
 
Upvote 0
‘Best in Privates’ doesn’t make any sense to me in terms of how it’s attributed.

I’ve seen models with 15 reviews at 4.9 as ‘Best for Privates’ and others with 25 reviews at 5.0 and they’re not in that category 🤷🏻‍♂️
 
  • Like
Reactions: Natural9
Upvote 0
Hello everyone,

I will try to clarify everything so no misinformation on the matter is put out ❤️.

Users have the option to rate and leave a written review immediately after a private show ends. Reviews cannot be submitted hours, days, or weeks later. This helps capture the user's immediate impression of the experience.

Once a review is submitted, the model is notified right away. Because reviews can only be left immediately after the private show, the model is able to identify which user submitted the review and can make any notes on the user's profile card if they choose.

Please note that ratings and reviews are not displayed on a model's profile indefinitely and will expire after a period of time.

I have noted everyone's feedback on reviews/ratings and will pass it along. Thank you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vixxen81 and Maxi
Upvote 0
Hello @Maxi

I’ve seen models with 15 reviews at 4.9 as ‘Best for Privates’ and others with 25 reviews at 5.0 and they’re not in that category 🤷🏻‍♂️

I would assume that the model with less reviews had more ratings, which is why they showed up in the "Best for Privates" category, while the other model did not. I am always happy to investigate further though if requested.
 
Upvote 0
Hello @Maxi



I would assume that the model with less reviews had more ratings, which is why they showed up in the "Best for Privates" category, while the other model did not. I am always happy to investigate further though if requested.

I was going off the total number displayed - I didn’t realise ratings and reviews were counted differently 😊
 
Upvote 0
Hello @aliceinparis

Could you please put in a ticket with our Official Support team? To do so, go to Support & FAQ on our Stripchat page, and then click Contact Support. It would be helpful if you included the names of these users who complained in your ticket.
Thank you!
 
Upvote 0
A way for members to check if their webcam and audio is working before they start an exclusive. Had this happen yesterday where I had to refund a member yesterday so he could actually do the show because the whole first time time was spent trying to get his camera working.
 
Upvote 0
A way for members to check if their webcam and audio is working before they start an exclusive. Had this happen yesterday where I had to refund a member yesterday so he could actually do the show because the whole first time time was spent trying to get his camera working.


This is already possible for a long time on Stripchat.
I attached 2 screenshots for you - i went to a random room to show you it. Just click Private, then under the Exclusive option, see the Question Mark (?), click this, it's right there.

One thing to note regarding this though: You can't VISUALLY test it or the audio, it only tests to see if it can access your working camera/audio or not.

Screenshot (1321).pngScreenshot (1322).png
 
Upvote 0
This is already possible for a long time on Stripchat.
I attached 2 screenshots for you - i went to a random room to show you it. Just click Private, then under the Exclusive option, see the Question Mark (?), click this, it's right there.

One thing to note regarding this though: You can't VISUALLY test it or the audio, it only tests to see if it can access your working camera/audio or not.

View attachment 107851View attachment 107852
Thanks, I'll forward this to the member could be he doesn't know about it.
 
Upvote 0
This is already possible for a long time on Stripchat.
I attached 2 screenshots for you - i went to a random room to show you it. Just click Private, then under the Exclusive option, see the Question Mark (?), click this, it's right there.

One thing to note regarding this though: You can't VISUALLY test it or the audio, it only tests to see if it can access your working camera/audio or not.

View attachment 107851View attachment 107852
Woah thats good to know! Thanks for sharing!
 
  • Hugs
Reactions: Stella_SC
Upvote 0
This is a really cool thing with the magic search! But it’s not very clear how it works :)I work in the category of alternative models, tattoos, piercings, but I don’t find myself in the magic search for such queries
 
Upvote 0
This is a really cool thing with the magic search! But it’s not very clear how it works :)I work in the category of alternative models, tattoos, piercings, but I don’t find myself in the magic search for such queries

We definitely had a discussion on this forum about this exact topic here:


ETA: it didn’t go anywhere but maybe worth continuing?
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Can we get more detailed info on the stream status? bad and good really dosnt provide any information on what an issue is if there is an issue.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ScaredMan
Upvote 0
Can we get more detailed info on the stream status? bad and good really dosnt provide any information on what an issue is if there is an issue.
This would be good. A model I am knight for says on her side it shows her at 1080dpi but when I check it on my side the site says she is only at 540dpi. Why the huge descrepancy in the resolution of the broadcast? 50% different is wide gap.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ScaredMan
Upvote 0
This would be good. A model I am knight for says on her side it shows her at 1080dpi but when I check it on my side the site says she is only at 540dpi. Why the huge descrepancy in the resolution of the broadcast? 50% different is wide gap.
Mine bounces between poor and good and I have no idea why because everything seems fine, I also have it saying no mic all the time because I use a lav mic and if I'm not talking there is no sound for it to pick up... drives me nuts
 
  • Like
Reactions: ScaredMan
Upvote 0
Mine bounces between poor and good and I have no idea why because everything seems fine, I also have it saying no mic all the time because I use a lav mic and if I'm not talking there is no sound for it to pick up... drives me nuts
These things are a bit frustrating. I agree it would be really useful with better feedback/rating/etc about outgoing audio and video.
 
Upvote 0
Hello @KingMarti

Unfortunately I cannot help you out with this one. You will need to contact our Official Support team directly. They may need to run through some troubleshooting tasks with you to determine if there is a tech issue going on.
To contact them, go to Support & FAQ on Stripchat --> Contact Support.
 
  • Helpful!
Reactions: ScaredMan
Upvote 0
Hello @KingMarti

Unfortunately I cannot help you out with this one. You will need to contact our Official Support team directly. They may need to run through some troubleshooting tasks with you to determine if there is a tech issue going on.
To contact them, go to Support & FAQ on Stripchat --> Contact Support.
That is the point, just putting a label of poor or good doesn't give us the information we need to know what is causing the label to show poor or good. There is a big ass space where the cam preview normally is that is empty, on Chaturbate for example that space contains information about the stream, like the bitrate and the stream stability, so we can identify if the stream is having issues and what the issue is.
 
Upvote 0
That is the point, just putting a label of poor or good doesn't give us the information we need to know what is causing the label to show poor or good. There is a big ass space where the cam preview normally is that is empty, on Chaturbate for example that space contains information about the stream, like the bitrate and the stream stability, so we can identify if the stream is having issues and what the issue is.

Exactly what I thought as well. Something like a percentage for video quality instead of just bad/good and also a meter for outgoing audio. It would help enormously.

1791245923135.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Natural9
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0