AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Public Chaturbate Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Buck

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2012
Seattle
Twitter Username
@rbeccabuck
Chaturbate Username
theloyalbuck
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/96418/Rebecca-Buck/
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

So, my questions for you guys, models and members alike:

What is your favorite app? Why?
How do you generally structure your shows?
Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?

CRACKDOWN ON OUTDOOR BROADCASTS:
I've been around CB since a month after launch. In the last two weeks, many people have noticed that no TOS change has taken place, but that a focus on warning people about broadcasting on their own private property has been ongoing. Though photos and video have been sent to attempt to arbitrate/address the concerns and lift restrictions, there have been consistent denials. 7_sins accounts have been back on broadcasting in outdoor/public forum and this morning using fruit for insertion which is a violation of CB's policy against toys that are not intended for sexual use, too large, etc. From the dialogue I'm seeing, CB my be fielding a discrimination suit from a studio and several broadcasters who have decided to take action. The PR would be awful, not to mention the loss of top models to other competitive sites. Has anyone else heard about this or have any more info?

Upvote 0
From the dialogue I'm seeing, CB my be fielding a discrimination suit from a studio and several broadcasters who have decided to take action. The PR would be awful, not to mention the loss of top models to other competitive sites. Has anyone else heard about this or have any more info?
Yeah I highly doubt any of this. And a discrimination suit wouldn't hurt CB at all.

Upvote 0
I have the same problem since this morning.Cleared cookies,changed browsers and updated the video driver ....and nothing
Might try flushing your DNS. If ona PC, easy instructions on google for (Flush DNS on Windows 10). I hope that helps. I know one other it's worked for with the RTMP issues for models using OBS.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.