AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A question about CMD (CamModelDirectory)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2017
I have a question for models who use CMD as a platform to do shows. I have been getting a lot of viewers buy time and then end the show early. Say buy 15 min then ending it at 5 min!!! Hours later they reply back on skyppe saying what happened? Give me more time and another show! What do u guys do in situations like this? Do you guys do another show with them to give them the time paid for or? D:

Once a show starts I do not redeem. If they purchase the show and in the time before we start they have to run out for an emergency I give them a week to redeem during my working business hours. Anything after they're out there money. I think it's very fair. No complaints so far

The only time I do rollover minutes is when the problem is on my end. Put somewhere in your profile that all minutes must be used in one session/no rollover minutes. If they cum to fast that’s on them. There has been the very rare occasion where somebody will end a show early w/out cumming and I have allowed them to use the remaining minutes on the next show they purchase- I do this on a case by case basis and usually only for repeat customers.

Thank you for your help. I am new on CMD and another thing I have noticed is that one guy might pay for 15 min but cum in the first 5 min then he ends the call. This has happened several times already for me. I am starting to think maybe I should take my shows a little more slowly so that they dont bust in the first 5 min. Do you guys have any suggestions and do you guys get this as well? It makes me sad everyone seems to be cumming in the first 5min with me but has paid for much more time. Is this normal? and... Any advice that you guys do to prevent it or does it not matter if they cum and waste their time? I was thinking maybe the first 2 min I could spend it on slowly stripping clothes away to help them with foreplay, gettting hard/etc?? But I am not sure if that is what the viewer wants sometimes...

If it's a long show I do my best to tease and talk slowly. Then once I'm naked I do some other kind of tease depending on the show they want either licking my fingers/booty shaking. Then I get into the meat of the show.

Thanks for your solution. I have been trying that and it has been going quite well now! I have a second question, do you guys have any tips and tricks to find out if the other person watching u on skype is recording you?

Im asking bc I was doing a show the other day and the weird thing is my skype kept flickering every couple of second. This never happened to me before and my internet connection was fine, But it was the skype screen kept flickering and Iwas thinking maybe these are discreet signs the person is recording me. Am i just being suspicious and there is no real way to tell??

This is something I would like to know too. I have been thinking about setting a link or something to at least get free publicity lol. Although CMD has been a little bit dry for me

Status
Not open for further replies.