AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A WORD ABOUT CB SUPPORT

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brenda

Deactivated Account
Jul 2, 2022
I have read thru forums for years about CB support. So I know what I’m about to say isn’t really new information.
My main question is has anyone ever been banned and NEVER got an email at all back even to let them know if it was a lifetime ban?
I know you can be banned and they technically don’t have to provide a reason.
But how about an email? Any email or response to your inquiries?
CB SUPPORT JUST GOES SILENT AND IGNORES YOU! AND THIS GOES ON FOR WEEKS MAYBE FOREVER!
They withhold thousands of dollars in payment, provide no reason and ignore your emails.
I received a warning a week before my ban for a minor “language” infraction and when I clicked on the part that said “I have a question about this warning“ and filled it out…..support NEVER even responded or answered my question about the warning.

@punker barbie how hard would it be for support to send 1 email to a model when her account is banned explaining if it’s lifetime, if they will ever get paid out, etc?????

again, I get it’s THEIR PLATFORM! They can and will ban whoever for no reason even and provide no explanation. But does that also mean a model has no rights? It appears so.
a model can work for 2 weeks straight(earn well over $3000 for about 50 hours of hard work) and be banned for no major violation, and NEVER get a single email from support with an account update or payout.

I just don’t get it!!!

I came on this forum to try to get resolution and unfortunately haven’t. CB support definitely picks and chooses who they respond to. It’s NOT professional or ethical.👎👎👎

Reactions: tolerancetolerance
@punker barbie doesn't care, as I told you. Neither does CB support. My friend has been blackmailed by another user and has reported it to CB and that user is still on the platform and hasn't been dealt with. CB support is trash and Punk isn't any help at all. Like I said, she'll ignore you. She ignored me. She ignores plenty of people.

Upvote 0
If Chaturbate needs a few hundred dollars for free, they ban a model and keep the tokens. They know that it ruins the model, and they do not care.

They won’t ever name a reason, but sometimes, if they are nice, they write that because the model is banned for life they won’t answer to email and they won’t pay out the tokens.

Upvote 0
I think CB makes enough money that they don’t need to keep hard working models earnings.
I understand them keeping the earnings that were NOT cashed out PRIOR to the ban. Even though it’s NOT fair unless it was a serious violation. And I can 100% attest I did nothing serious.
But how can they legally keep 2 weeks worth of earnings(again cashed out prior to ban)?
@punker barbie can you weigh in on this?

@punker barbie DOES CB NOT PAY OUT TOKENS CASHED OUT AND EARNED PRIOR TO A BAN???
@punker barbie DOES CB LET A MODEL KNOW VIA EMAIL IF THE BAN IS LIFETIME? OR DO THEY JUST NEVER RESPOND BACK????

Upvote 0
I think CB makes enough money that they don’t need to keep hard working models earnings.
I agree, and if anything it's the opposite of them needing to keep money. It's that they make so much and are such a successful platform they don't necessarily need to care about the hundreds of bans they hand out per day (maybe per hour lol I dunno). If someone is a problem, easier to ban then ignore than reply in most cases.

(adding: But they do state in their TOS that if you break rules you lose your tokens so they can just rely on that)

Reactions: Belle_dujour
Upvote 0
I always thought if you cashed out tokens BEFORE the ban you still got paid. I worked almost 60 hours before I was banned. And let me just say, I had 100% satisfaction rating and over 145 votes. I was banned 1 day before the pay period ended. I earned well over $3000 I didn’t get. I know the rules after 4 years. In my opinion it’s a gross injustice. You want to ban me from your platform so be it! But I earned all that money BEFORE you banned me.(and yes tokens were already transferred to cash).
All I want at this point is my payout I earned before the ban, and a single email saying I am either banned for life or reinstated. I don’t think it’s easier NOT to reply. Then models just flood your forum seeking help unnecessarily. And they get more emails seeking resolution. Just respond and its done and over with.

***also: as I stated before ,I did get a warning about language which I was confused by. I acknowledged it, then clicked to say I had a question about it. Support never clarified what exactly the warning meant. And then 2 days later I’m banned with no word what I did.? So when support doesn’t clarify there is no way for a model to do better.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lilly_____
Upvote 0
@punker barbie It now appears CB won’t even pay me the over $3000 I earned PRIOR to the ban. I called my bank and they NEVER paid me! I feel robbed! I don’t even know why I was banned. I worked close to 60 hours for free!!!
Im sure my fans who did privates and tipped me would be very upset to know CB kept the money!

@punker barbie WHY WOULD CB KEEP MONEY CASHED OUT AND EARNED PRIOR TO A BAN? THAT IS UNETHICAL! Everyone is silent both on this forum and regular support! new ticket created today (19913325).
There was no fraud committed, no one on cam that should not have been, no major violation!
This need to be investigated because it’s wrong on so many levels!!!

CB IS SILENT AND CONTINUES TO IGNORE ME! ALSO IGNORED ON THIS FORUM!!! JUST DO THE RIGHT THING PAY ME OUT. I have no interest in streaming again on your site after this!

Upvote 0
Told you already, there won't be a happy ending here. Barbie doesn't care, CB doesn't care. They're a shitshow and there's better sites out there. Support has been laughable for years. If they don't care about a user committing actual crimes like blackmail and won't deal with the user reported, then you won't be made whole. Right now you're screaming into a void and the void isn't going to say anything back. You just need to let it go because you aren't going to have the wrong righted.

Upvote 0
6 years ago I worked on Cam4 and I had the same experience as you,Forbidden without any explanation... I then lost $1700 a lot for myself at the time because I was just starting out.
Then they were making accounts very easily,I made another 3 new accounts,I did not show my face and went a week until they realized that I am :)
Each time they banned my account again and again with 600-800$,I wasted time and over 4000$ until my mind came to my head :))
I started shyly on another site and today after 6 years I can not believe what a bad thing I was to think that that site is golden :))
I know it's hard from my experience,BUT start on another site and easy you will easily forget the unpleasant experience.
After a while you will see that A closed door leaves room to another open.
I promise you that you will make a lot more money in another place,Probably because this place now was not for you!
I'm waiting for you to tell me it wasn't like I say, over a while...
Good luck,Classy_Medeeea

Upvote 0
Told you already, there won't be a happy ending here. Barbie doesn't care, CB doesn't care. They're a shitshow and there's better sites out there. Support has been laughable for years. If they don't care about a user committing actual crimes like blackmail and won't deal with the user reported, then you won't be made whole. Right now you're screaming into a void and the void isn't going to say anything back. You just need to let it go because you aren't going to have the wrong righted.
You may be right but I’m NOT letting it go because I am owed well over $3000 and that’s a hella lot of money to me that I needed to pay my rent!!!!

Upvote 0
6 years ago I worked on Cam4 and I had the same experience as you,Forbidden without any explanation... I then lost $1700 a lot for myself at the time because I was just starting out.
Then they were making accounts very easily,I made another 3 new accounts,I did not show my face and went a week until they realized that I am :)
Each time they banned my account again and again with 600-800$,I wasted time and over 4000$ until my mind came to my head :))
I started shyly on another site and today after 6 years I can not believe what a bad thing I was to think that that site is golden :))
I know it's hard from my experience,BUT start on another site and easy you will easily forget the unpleasant experience.
After a while you will see that A closed door leaves room to another open.
I promise you that you will make a lot more money in another place,Probably because this place now was not for you!
I'm waiting for you to tell me it wasn't like I say, over a while...
Good luck,Classy_Medeeea
I am already on another site. Taking a break from camming altogether right now. $3000 is a hella lot of money and I worked 2 weeks straight (almost 60 hours). I’m not that upset about the ban, I just want my hard earned money I worked hard to make BEFORE the ban. Sorry for your experience as well.
I told my regulars who purchased shows from me and tipped heavily during the time I was not paid and they are not gonna be using cb anymore because of it!

Upvote 0
As I said, at that time there was a lot of money for me, and the same I worked hard for almost a month for that money,I'm sure there are many girls who have had negative experiences and moved on
I'm not saying it's fair what happened to you!!,I wish you to succeed on another site and forget this experience

Upvote 0
Thank you classy_medeeea. It will be hard to move on! CB TOOK OVER $3000 FROM ME! I DID NO MAJOR VIOLATION! If it happened to me , it can and will happen to others! And since they go silent, models NEVER get a chance to find out what happened or get payment! I was a decent earner, with 100% rating and worked for close to 4 years there.
here are the facts about cb!
THEY BAN! DONT GIVE A REASON! DONT EVER RESPOND TO YOUR EMAILS! AND KEEP THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS YOU EARNED!!! IT IS OBVIOUS THEY DO NOT GIVE A HOOT ABOUT ANY 1 MODEL WHO WORKED ON THEIR SITE. Old or new model doesn’t matter!
and to add insult to injury all the money I worked for and they wrongly kept….someone somewhere is making more money off all my recorded stolen content, since every second is recorded and sold on pirate sites!

***instead of message saying “we have reason to believe you broke terms of service, contact us if you have questions….should say ”BANNED FOR LIFE! YOU WONT GET PAID ANY MONEY, EVEN MONEY EARNED BEFORE BAN! WE WONT RESPOND TO EMAILS! “
like just be HONEST about it, instead of sweeping it SILENTLY under the rug like nothing happened!

Last edited:
Reactions: classy_medeeea
Upvote 0
@punker barbie

REQUEST 19913325

Support has REALLY screwed up!!!!

june 28- banned
july 11- email saying banned turned to suspension. I gave a detailed reply and that should have resolved the issue and my account should have been reopened!
july 14- support emails me again falsely accuses me of thoughts of self harm. Replied the accusation was false,
july 15- account banned again????

what is going on?
you are causing such undo stress!
and I still have not been paid.
owed over $3500!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.