AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Abdl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 21, 2012
UK
Hi all.

Just wanted to spread awareness against Cam Girls around the Fetish ABDL. It seems very Taboo certainly when i PM or DM a girl and explain my fetish she does not understand or how to take it. Even though i am a Adult Baby myself every one is different so this post is not aimed at me. but gives a general view of the fetish.

I know MFC has started taken action against the ABDL community as it is against there TOS. This is the reason i am trying to spread awareness about the Fetish as a whole to be honest.

Below I will include a Wiki about the Fetish in general and if anyone does have questions either aimed at me or the fetish as a hole then i am happy to respond.

Thanks
Bean

This is from Wiki -

Paraphilic infantilism​

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
Paraphilic infantilism, also known as autonepiophilia,[1] psychosexual infantilism[2] and adult baby syndrome,[3] is a sexual fetish that involves role-playing a regression to an infant-like state.[4][5] Behaviors may include drinking from a bottle or wearing diapers (diaper fetishism).[3][6] Individuals may engage in gentle and nurturing experiences[7] (an adult who engages only in infantile play is known as an adult baby)[8] or be attracted to masochistic, coercive, punishing or humiliating experiences.[7] Diaper fetishism involves "diaper lovers" wearing diapers for sexual or erotic reasons but may not involve infant-like behavior.[9] Individuals who experience both of these things are referred to as adult baby/diaper lovers (AB/DL).[10][11] When wearing diapers, infantilists may urinate and/or defecate in them.[5]
There is no recognized etiology for infantilism and there is little research done on the subject. It has been linked to masochism and a variety of other paraphilias. Although it is commonly confused with pedophilia, the two conditions are distinct and infantilists do not seek children as sexual partners.[12][13] A variety of causes have been proposed, including altered lovemaps, imprinting gone wrong and errors in erotic targets, though there is no consensus. A variety of organizations exist to discuss infantilism or meet with other practitioners throughout the world.

I just can't imagine why camgirls would react strangely to you messaging them about a fetish they could get banned from the site for participating in. /s You said it yourself, you know MFC has taken action against ABDL, so obviously it's not something they want on their site, and I assume models who offer it are at risk of account termination if they do. Bodily functions are generally not allowed on most sites, so even if the models aren't phased by the fetish, they still can't interact with it.

Tbh, even though ABDL is undoubtedly taboo I wouldn't say it's unheard of (hell, Dr. Phil did a special on it at least 5 years ago, who knows how many other shows have too) and I don't think it's so obscure or underground people need to be specifically made aware of it. Models aren't necessarily fetish experts, so if they take your fetish weirdly, that's probably not going to be helped by just throwing out random, unasked for, "fetish awareness" posts because catering to fetishes isn't something all models want to do, even if they know a lot about fetishes. I'd bet 99% of models who specifically market themselves as fetish models are aware of ABDL--just because someone's aware of a fetish's existence doesn't necessarily mean they're going to react positively to it, or that it will be a fetish they care about.

I just can't imagine why camgirls would react strangely to you messaging them about a fetish they could get banned from the site for participating in. /s You said it yourself, you know MFC has taken action against ABDL, so obviously it's not something they want on their site, and I assume models who offer it are at risk of account termination if they do. Bodily functions are generally not allowed on most sites, so even if the models aren't phased by the fetish, they still can't interact with it.

Tbh, even though ABDL is undoubtedly taboo I wouldn't say it's unheard of (hell, Dr. Phil did a special on it at least 5 years ago, who knows how many other shows have too) and I don't think it's so obscure or underground people need to be specifically made aware of it. Models aren't necessarily fetish experts, so if they take your fetish weirdly, that's probably not going to be helped by just throwing out random, unasked for, "fetish awareness" posts because catering to fetishes isn't something all models want to do, even if they know a lot about fetishes. I'd bet 99% of models who specifically market themselves as fetish models are aware of ABDL--just because someone's aware of a fetish's existence doesn't necessarily mean they're going to react positively to it, or that it will be a fetish they care about.
Thanks for the reply. Maybe i worded things wrong. MFC was ok with it and recently has banned it. I am not asking for models to react positively to it ( every has different views and it is not everyone's cup of tea)

I understand not every model is fetish experts and need to know every Fetish.

I guess what i was trying to do is get past the negativity that ABDL Communities have been against rather than awareness on the fetish and to iron out the Taboo Myths that come associated with the Fetish. Sorry if it didn't come across like that. I struggle sometimes explaining things.

Thanks
Bean

Thanks for the reply. Maybe i worded things wrong. MFC was ok with it and recently has banned it. I am not asking for models to react positively to it ( every has different views and it is not everyone's cup of tea)

I understand not every model is fetish experts and need to know every Fetish.

I guess what i was trying to do is get past the negativity that ABDL Communities have been against rather than awareness on the fetish and to iron out the Taboo Myths that come associated with the Fetish. Sorry if it didn't come across like that. I struggle sometimes explaining things.

Thanks
Bean
The suspicion I had when I read your post, was more that you are trying to push boundaries, and perhaps make models who are not comfortable with this fetish comfortable with it. We get to choose what we are comfortable with, and what fetishes we want to participate in. Personally, I gave catering to ABDL (when I was new) a try, and as I learned more about the fetish I didn't care for it at all, and stopped.

I have heard that Streamate is not OK with it before too, but I have also heard the opposite that SM is fine with it. When I asked support, I got a somewhat unclear noncommittal answer. So I can see why, despite how they may personally feel about the fetish, many models would not want to participate in it.

Regardless of connections to pedophilia, and I know for a fact some pedophiles hide in the ABDL section, and try to slide through. I have no idea what proportion there are who do that. But the simple fact is, to people like me, diapers mean babies. Cam work means sex energy. I don't want to get into the habit of associating babies with sex, or masturbation. Nothing wrong with that. If I feel that way, I am sure other models do too.

For models like me, of that mindset, it's a boundary not to be pushed. Just respected.

Reactions: Kathrynne
The suspicion I had when I read your post, was more that you are trying to push boundaries, and perhaps make models who are not comfortable with this fetish comfortable with it. We get to choose what we are comfortable with, and what fetishes we want to participate in. Personally, I gave catering to ABDL (when I was new) a try, and as I learned more about the fetish I didn't care for it at all, and stopped.

I have heard that Streamate is not OK with it before too, but I have also heard the opposite that SM is fine with it. When I asked support, I got a somewhat unclear noncommittal answer. So I can see why, despite how they may personally feel about the fetish, many models would not want to participate in it.

Regardless of connections to pedophilia, and I know for a fact some pedophiles hide in the ABDL section, and try to slide through. I have no idea what proportion there are who do that. But the simple fact is, to people like me, diapers mean babies. Cam work means sex energy. I don't want to get into the habit of associating babies with sex, or masturbation. Nothing wrong with that. If I feel that way, I am sure other models do too.

For models like me, of that mindset, it's a boundary not to be pushed. Just respected.
Thanks for the reply.

I am no-way trying to push my fetish onto any models to say hey you must do it.

I do speak to a cam girl and we have gone into deep conversations about how thoughts can turn most girls off the idea of being Sexy when Diapers are mentioned ect. and i can totally see that and respect that.

As for Camsites starting to ban it. I can see that aswell as it is a fine line between the Pedophile community and yes i admit like everything i bet some do hide to slip through.

Guess the biggest thing with the fetish as you say is that association / line of association babies with Sex ect. and it might be best to keep them separate (sex energy).

Thanks for the replies and thanks making me understand a little.

Bean

Reactions: MarieElise
Hi! I think if you’re looking for models who would be willing to do ABDL, you should look on twitter. There are plenty of models who do it and advertise as such. You’ll have more luck reaching out to models like that specifically than asking models on mainstream sites.

This is always what Ive thought. I get approached often by fetishists asking for things which most people would find taboo or gross. (in addition to being against the rules on a lot of sites)

Kind of like searching for a needle in a haystack, no? Maybe try looking for communities on reddit, fetlife and so forth? I just did a quick search and Clips4Sale has lots of diaper stuff. I bet some of those models also cam :)

Last edited:
There are many, many models who do ABDL on MV (manyvids) too. It's primarily a clip site, but models can live stream on there too. If you do an advanced search, by category, on the video homepage page... you will find them. However, on MV the search term/ tag "ABDL" does not exist. It's all under "Diaper", "Diaper Fetish", and "Diaper Discipline".

ETA; That site has a "unique" tagging system, and tags and search terms can be really non-immediately intuitive there. However, there is a ton of different content on the site, to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.