AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

About recorded shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2016
So I had a guy come into chat today. He was a bit rude, trying to give me advice on how I'm supposed to act in free chat, and then he started telling me that all shows are recorded and sold somewhere, including free chat. I kind of got the vibe that he was trying to upset me or something but then I asked another member I was chatting with and apparently it's true? It seems kinda weird that they would record 4 hours of me just sitting there and sell it. Is this a thing?

So I had a guy come into chat today. He was a bit rude, trying to give me advice on how I'm supposed to act in free chat, and then he started telling me that all shows are recorded and sold somewhere, including free chat. I kind of got the vibe that he was trying to upset me or something but then I asked another member I was chatting with and apparently it's true? It seems kinda weird that they would record 4 hours of me just sitting there and sell it. Is this a thing?
There are some sites/people/aliens/whatever that set up bots to just record in rooms non-stop. They upload the stream, whatever it is, to a data storage site and post links to the videos. The videos are then behind as "premium member" curtain, so if someone wanted to watch the vid, you'd have to sign up. The uploader gets money from each sign up.

So yes, people will foolishly pay money to, 9/10, watch a model sit around, chit chat, and maybe show something.

Yes , this is a thing . People will always record you even if you only show your face and you're fully dressed and you chat . Welcome to the world of cammodelling where you will be forever on the internet :p .

If you're on MFC, yep, bots record just about anything. If you're on Streamate, the site records everything, and lets affiliates do whatever they want with it.

Have to confirm, all of my shows have been recorded and are sold without my consent on a few sites. If you ever start broadcasting and immediately have 1-2 guest users in there then you are being recorded. I suggest having a poster or white board in the background with your user name and maybe even "MFC" on it. This way if it's ever recorded on a site which actually heeds DMCA's it's easier to prove that it's your content, plus maybe some freeloader out there will adore you enough to find your Mfc and buy some live action. Honestly, watching records of cam girls must be one of the most boring forms of entertainment, since they can't see any of the interactions in chat and have to fast forward to see anything they may like.

Ah okay. Thanks! I was kinda confused but I guess that makes sense! Still seems pretty dumb to pay for a 5h long video of me sitting around and talking. x)

Is there anything we can do to get the bots removed/get our content down from random sites? I found a site that had EVERY show of my captured in screenshots and tbh it just sorta freaked me out. I work on MFC, and I know they can choose if they wanna keep it up for advertising or whatever, but this was a shady site to begin with. :/
I know it comes with the territory, but if there does happen to be anything I can do, I wanna at least try.

I work on MFC, and I know they can choose if they wanna keep it up for advertising or whatever,
MFC (unlike other cam sites, especially Streamate) does not share your recordings with these sites for advertising. There are a multitude of threads both in public section and in the models only section with info on how to attempt to remove your vids/images from these sites.

MFC (unlike other cam sites, especially Streamate) does not share your recordings with these sites for advertising. There are a multitude of threads both in public section and in the models only section with info on how to attempt to remove your vids/images from these sites.
I always heard they did. That's awesome. I'll definitely take a look! :)

For MFC models >> DMCA Information for Models

Sending DMCA Notices
You are entitled to send a DMCA notice to any website that is illegally posting your content to try to have it removed.
There are a number of companies that can send a DMCA notice on your behalf and they usually charge a small fee for each DMCA notice or a flat monthly fee.
For your convenience, MFC has contracted one such company, Guardlex, to assist you with sending DMCA notices for free for you.
Simply go to the DMCA section of your Model Admin page and follow the instructions or Contact Model Support if you have any questions.

See also the thread: Sending DMCA requests.

I always heard they did. That's awesome. I'll definitely take a look! :)
Yeah people LOVE to spread that rumor, because hating on MFC is the cool thing to do apparently. It's really irritating to me. That's why when I see comments like this here I always respond with the correction.

Ive been broadcasting only the past 4 days and Ive already found myself on a site since the 1st day there is a recording! Im so glad I found information in the forum threads to help me figure out the best course of action to have these downloaded videos removed!
It's such a shame that anyone does this.. I do have a question though...
What would anyone recommend to try and stay on top of these pirated copies of me? Just search my username often and see what comes up or what suggestions are out there?

Ive been broadcasting only the past 4 days and Ive already found myself on a site since the 1st day there is a recording! Im so glad I found information in the forum threads to help me figure out the best course of action to have these downloaded videos removed!
It's such a shame that anyone does this.. I do have a question though...
What would anyone recommend to try and stay on top of these pirated copies of me? Just search my username often and see what comes up or what suggestions are out there?
That's probably the best thing you can do. Personally the thought of googling myself makes me anxious so I haven't searched yet, waiting to get some xanax first ... :meh:

You'll probably never be able to completely erase all content though It is the internet after all. Sad but true.

You'll probably never be able to completely erase all content though It is the internet after all. Sad but true.

Yeah, I completely agree! I just want to keep it down as minimal as possible I guess... I havent googled myself yet either - honestly Im not even sure what to search... I found the videos by someone else bringing it to my attention :hungover: Ive been looking into information online about DMCA and things... Discovered that if it's "known" that the property (videos) belongs to me then it becomes a felony. Best way to make it openly known is to add a watermark to the video itself. I got manycam to help me with that and hopefully at least anyone I do catch with videos of me can get in serious trouble instead of just having to remove the content from their site.

Reactions: DelilahBell
Status
Not open for further replies.