AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

About required documentation before broadcasting

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2014
Hello everyone, I am new on the forum, I started few weeks ago camming and I finally decided to signup here as well since the info on this forum is amazing. I´ve signed up in different sites for last couple of months trying with different chat styles and members and there is a topic that I am not able to understand so maybe someone here could help me to clarify a bit more. Why is that some sites like cam4 or chaturbate do not require any documentation before allowing someone starting to broadcast? I ask because there are others sites like myfreecams, Streamate, bestcam24 or bongcams for instance which always request the docs during the signup and then the registration goes through a verification before being allowed to broadcast. Do you think there is any risk for models signing up on sites that do not ask for any kind of documentation? is that legit? one issue that occurs to me is.. how do they manage underage people?
I would like to know what you think about those kind of "NO RULES" sites, since personally I really feel more comfortable if one site asks me the documentation before starting to broadcast, it maybe takes longer but I feel better, I mean I´m going to be naked some part of the time ..
Thanks!

yossarian said:
If this is true, I wonder how Chaturbate in particular gets away with it. That seems like inviting trouble.

I'd say don't join a site that makes you uncomfortable. Your Spidey senses are there for a reason.

They have pop-up warnings that you darn well better be of age *stern finger shake* as you pull up the broadcaster, and you have to provide documentation before getting paid. It definitely brings up questions, though.

Well, to be fair, Chaturbate seems to ban models as soon as they wake up to the fact they've been broadcasting for a while, just in case.

Reactions: EvaM
I haven't cammed on Chaturbate but we've seen TONS of "Help! Chaturbate banned me!" threads and some of them have mentioned that they broadcast and did sexy stuff on cam before Chaturbate verified their age. So I guess it's this weird thing where they let you broadcast but if you do before they verify you then you get in trouble? It seems like a silly system but maybe there's something I'm missing! Hopefully someone can shed some more light on this!

Yes, what I think is that they probably ban because maybe they have no other choice, as they do not have any other way to check the real age of the broadcasters before they are verified, I think any of the sites around would rather to signup models the way chaturbate do since that´s faster, however most of them don´t do it for some reason that I don´t get to know.. nothing against any site just wanted to know your opinion on this issue :-D

EvaM said:
Yes, what I think is that they probably ban because maybe they have no other choice, as they do not have any other way to check the real age of the broadcasters before they are verified, I think any of the sites around would rather to signup models the way chaturbate do since that´s faster, however most of them don´t do it for some reason that I don´t get to know.. nothing against any site just wanted to know your opinion on this issue :-D

Legal reasons. It's illegal in most countries for anyone under 18 to watch or make sexual content.

KayleePond said:
I haven't cammed on Chaturbate but we've seen TONS of "Help! Chaturbate banned me!" threads and some of them have mentioned that they broadcast and did sexy stuff on cam before Chaturbate verified their age. So I guess it's this weird thing where they let you broadcast but if you do before they verify you then you get in trouble? It seems like a silly system but maybe there's something I'm missing! Hopefully someone can shed some more light on this!
I guess it's to allow (non paid) male to broadcast immediately? :think:

It's weird though, Stickam was a terrible offender with plenty of underage people using it, I don't know if they are still up?

Status
Not open for further replies.