AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accessing recorded MFC privates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
How do you access your privates from MFC? I remember they advertised it on the MFCshare new feed a while back. Thanks!
Privates are not recorded and automatically posted to Share like Groups and Club shows are.

However, we WERE able to view them in our chat archives https://www.myfreecams.com/php/chat_logs.php? before Flash started being an issue in most browsers. You may have some luck there so give it a shot. You just have to know the date/member of the private recording you're looking for since that's how the chat archives are organized.

Upvote 0
I contacted support and I got this response. Might be helpful :)

"You can find your chat and show archives on the homepage at www.myfreecams.com. Sign on under your model name and look under the 'My Account' menu."
That leads you to the link I sent ya above.

Upvote 0
It did work! Its ultra wonky and I couldn't figure out how to DL the embedded video. I tried looking at the source code even. Wish there was an easy download! I ended up using Screenflow and ripping it that way. Gold mine if you sell vids and can edit/watermark them!

Anyone know how to DL them using Chrome and a Mac by chance???!!! It'd save me a ton of time!

Upvote 0
Wow I didn't even know you can re-watch your old shows. I'm curious as for how long do they store them. Can you see your shows 5 years ago?

Upvote 0
Wow I didn't even know you can re-watch your old shows. I'm curious as for how long do they store them. Can you see your shows 5 years ago?
I can see all of mine since I started in Dec 2017. Some of the recordings are not that great in quality but the rips sell really well.

Upvote 0
Hopefully you’re being a little considerate towards those who may have taken you TruPrivate and are reaching out to them if you are reselling those.

I understand. Most of my privates aren't the upgraded true privates tbh. I don't rip ALL of them, especially the ultra personalized ones with name usage etc. However if someone had a show with me years ago and hasn't tipped since, they aren't looking out for my best interest as a model either.

Upvote 0
I understand. Most of my privates aren't the upgraded true privates tbh. I don't rip ALL of them, especially the ultra personalized ones with name usage etc. However if someone had a show with me years ago and hasn't tipped since, they aren't looking out for my best interest as a model either.

At least you keep the more personal ones alone. Im not against a model reselling standard privates that don’t have personal info. But, when it comes toTruePrivates, they are exclusive and should be left alone unless you get approval from the person they were done with.
Am not saying they own them. But, because exclusivity is implied, they should have a say. If you can’t contact them, then they should die on the vine or beleft in archives

Upvote 0
At least you keep the more personal ones alone. Im not against a model reselling standard privates that don’t have personal info. But, when it comes toTruePrivates, they are exclusive and should be left alone unless you get approval from the person they were done with.
Am not saying they own them. But, because exclusivity is implied, they should have a say. If you can’t contact them, then they should die on the vine or beleft in archives

I don't think I'm comfortable selling privates either... on account that they are, well, private :) but maybe with some editing it might be a good add on to the videos.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.