AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accidental Token Purchase - Refund Needed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2023
Hello,

If you can help me @punker barbie I would really appreciate it

I purchased the max amount by accident because it defaulted to that and I wasn't paying attention

I opened a ticket and like a refund please because this wasn't my intention to purchase that many

My username is leo9565 and I was not provided with a ticket number for both of the tickets I opened

Thank you

Hello,

If you can help me @punker barbie I would really appreciate it

I purchased the max amount by accident because it defaulted to that and I wasn't paying attention

I opened a ticket and like a refund please because this wasn't my intention to purchase that many

My username is leo9565 and I was not provided with a ticket number for both of the tickets I opened

Thank you

Based on numerous threads and posts on here about this issue, this wasn’t your fault. It’s apparently something that’s been happening on Chaturbate to several other members when purchasing tokens, and tbh I can’t tell if CB is intentionally not fixing the issue…but they need to fix that shit. And do not allow CB support to try to make you feel like it’s just you and your “mistake.” It’s not.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.