AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

accound banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2023
hello @punker barbie , my name is tinny, My name on chaturbate is tinny_jones, I created my account on chaturbate a week ago and I was immediately banned, I asked support for the reason and they told me that it is because the identification sent (passport) does not comply with the terms of chaturbate and therefore I have had my account banned, I tried to open it with my ID and the exact same thing happened, my documents are in order, I am of legal age and I have complied with all the rules that chaturbate has, I request your help, I have to start working and I can't because I have been banned for no reason, please help, I think this is a chaturbate error @punker barbie

Hello mam/sir what happen? Why my account banned and what the reason I violate? And if I have violate your rules hope mam/sir give me a chance to broadcast again in your site and I will promise I will not do it again if I have violate your rules and I will promise I will always fallow your rules and i will cooperate always in your site what rules I will not violate anymore…and mam/sir I really need this work because i have family need my support i am a breadwinner in my family Pls mam/sir hope you can consider my account back to make me broadcast again… and I will not for get this if my account back I will be good now.. Sincerely yours I
I don't have any work just only here hope you give me a chance please I love you all 🙏🙏🙏 Urfilipinainla thanks and have a wonderful Day
@punker barbie

Attachments

• inbound4263787099249451432.jpg
    inbound4263787099249451432.jpg
    350.5 KB · Views: 13
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.