AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account ban due to illegal activities

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2022
My ac name cherryind ban , after received a Email after contacting,, due to illegal activities,, i didn't do anything, and if anyone's pay me token from illegally then what's my faults??

Hey @pummy
Please refer to my PM so I can obtain some more information and investigate this further for you.

Upvote 0
Can u help me or solve my Issues? I'm Just received a Email, Your account ban forever due to fraudulent activities.

Upvote 0
Hey @pummy
Please refer to my PM so I can obtain some more information and investigate this further for you.
Hi Charlie. I'm new on here. There's a sensitive matter I would like to discuss. I just read that I'm not able to send a pm cause I'm still new and have to get through the initiation period I think something like that. I sent email to ACF not sure if it goes to you directly or someone else.

Upvote 0
Hi Charlie. I'm new on here. There's a sensitive matter I would like to discuss. I just read that I'm not able to send a pm cause I'm still new and have to get through the initiation period I think something like that. I sent email to ACF not sure if it goes to you directly or someone else.
You can introduce yourself in this thread
In order to establish yourself as a user on the forum. Then you can create your own thread to request help or support for your specific problem. Once you introduce yourself you should be able to PM to my knowledge.

Upvote 0
Reactions: BikerBabeBonnie
Upvote 0
Hey @JosephGriffin
Happy to help.
I have sent you a PM 🤗

Reactions: BikerBabeBonnie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.