AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account baned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelaagomez

Banhammered
Aug 6, 2020
Hi guys im angelaagomez i have more than 48.000 subscribers on account on chaturbate i dont know why my account was baned i dint do anything wrong i was drinking a coffe i have been on cb more than 6 years i this never happen to me can u please help me to unblock my account besides i have money on there please @punker_baby

Hi guys im angelaagomez i have more than 48.000 subscribers on account on chaturbate i dont know why my account was baned i dint do anything wrong i was drinking a coffe i have been on cb more than 6 years i this never happen to me can u please help me to unblock my account besides i have money on there please @punker_baby

Just going to tag correctly for you: @punker barbie

(punker baby is what she will call her child lol)

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie my name is Amanda Medeiros I created an account with Chaturbate today tried multiple times to send in my ID but got rejected/denied multiple times and was told my account was banned! My username is Amandababyxx

Upvote 0
Hi still
9 days have passed and I still have no response I have 48,000 followers in my account more than 210 dollars in it and almost 500 tokens without converting I have sent emails photos of documents but still they do not respond to me I did nothing wrong I did not violate the rules I do not know what I have been working in chaturbate for more than 6 years and I depend almost all my earnings on her, I really am very unmotivated I do not know what to do I would like you to please help me please
thank you @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.