AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned again! really did NOT violate any TOS. please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2021
Hi @punker barbie my account "snarfle" was banned again today . case number 19445148 with support.

no reply from support yet.

I am certain i didn't violate TOS.. this must be some automated action that is mistaken.. please assist.

thank you very much.

@punker barbie they replied.. it was a mistake, and they said "in order to have your account restored, reply to this email that you understand the warning and will abide by the TOS" which i did, but they aren't restoring my account.. i was telling a friend in CB by PM about the first time i had an orgasm.. masturbating. and the system flagged me for talking about minors in a sexual way. support acknowledged in their email that they realize upon review that i was talking about myself. .. this automatic banning thing is kind of frustrating. i can understand automated warnings, but not banning. and i was talking about that topic like 10 minutes before i was banned.. so its' not like they need to automate it, in order to stop people from chatting about bad things..

anyway please assist.

Upvote 0
CB lately sucks, I was banned without reason too. I advise you to try to start a backup account, just in case. I use MFC
yeah.. i got it back again, but i don't know what the issue is.. CB is not being very smart.. if they paid attention to the mood of their models, they'd know that their site is not in a very good position right now. Since sometime around February, tips have plummeted, and gotten worse towards the end of march and up until now. At the same time, you look here in the unofficial CB support forum , and see an explosion of "my account was banned" threads..

So, the models are already hurting, desperate to make ends meet, and at the same time, you add stress by out-of-control banning, and a really paranoid way of handling any possible impropriety.... i don't see how the business will remain in a top position of camming sites.

I think (in my own non-expert opinion) what's happened is that in the USA (and some other high tipping countries of origin) businesses started moving back to their usual work style this year.. In my state, specifically around the end of february, many businesses began reverting to work in-office, and ending the work-from-home arrangement. I believe many tippers who had been model's stable source of income since early 2020 have dried up because they are back in the office. the other thing is unemployment benefits have run out, for those who were home and unemployed.. they just don't have the moeny to buy tokens.. anyway, that's a different topic, but i hear models on CB remark about the sudden drop in business all the time, and i just thought maybe if someone sees this, it will shed some light on the possible reason for this. Because they all say "CB sucks now" and that is true in some ways. but for the tips, it's the tippers' situations that have changed, not somehow CB itself. as far as i know, anyway

Reactions: Sabrinarey_
Upvote 0
CB lately sucks, I was banned without reason too. I advise you to try to start a backup account, just in case. I use MFC
I meant to add some things to the above post, but i passed the time limit to edit it, so i'll just add it here :

yeah.. i got it back again, and after mentioning here about my account still not allowing me in, they fixed that too. thanks for the tip @Sabrinarey_ ! i made a backup account on stripchat, and honestly, i'm really liking it. the interface is nice.. only thing is less traffic.. for me anyway. MFC i had some issue - i'm a guy and it's women-only. :) (at least it was last time i checked.. i could be wrong)

Reactions: Sabrinarey_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.