AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned, Attempt to unban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2022
@punker barbie
Hello first, my chaturbate account got banned and I don't really understand why exactly and the support didn't answere yet too. I only have a small assumptions but im still not sure why. I've benn told it would be good to attempt a post on this forum. At this kind, I hope to get help quickly and that my account will be unbanned. The time I spend together with the content creators/streamers is really enjoyable for me and I would appreciate it, if i could keep going with that.
If the exclusion has something to do with my behavior, which I would not really understand yet because of the lack of information, I am of course determined to change this and to record the changes in the future.

My username is 01cram
I have no ticket number from chaturbate support yet.

Dear @punker barbie,

Good day! I would like to ask some assistance in regards with my Chaturbate account. I've been in this platform for so long and I got banned last November without any specific reason why. I am so devastated about what happened because this is my way of supporting my family financially. I would appreciate if you can help me escalate this situation to a higher support because I don't really know what to do. I have contacted support about this but they're only telling me that there's nothing I can do and I don't want to believe that. Some people got their account back and they're not telling me how they do it. I really want to reopen my account, this is really frustrating ending my year with no money. my username is queenofnycx

Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!

Upvote 0
@punker barbie A verified model and I was streaming together and got banned. My username is kittenvalentine_ and her account is iluvprincezz. We didn't do anything wrong, and would like to get our account unbanned. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Dear @punker barbie,

Good day! I would like to ask some assistance in regards with my Chaturbate account. I've been in this platform for so long and I got banned last November without any specific reason why. I am so devastated about what happened because this is my way of supporting my family financially. I would appreciate if you can help me escalate this situation to a higher support because I don't really know what to do. I have contacted support about this but they're only telling me that there's nothing I can do and I don't want to believe that. Some people got their account back and they're not telling me how they do it. I really want to reopen my account, this is really frustrating ending my year with no money. my username is queenofnycx

Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!
Hello @sofiawillsonxx I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20744009

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.