AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned by Myfreecams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've asked a few models I'm friends with to email MFC for me - feels horrible having to ask for favours

My thinking is maybe if I get enough good character references from models they might reconsider

If anyone else wants to contact them for me id really appreciate it + owe you one, username is: gobiin

Last edited by a moderator:
My username is GobIin aka Gobiin with a capital i :x

Also I've made a dramatic reconstruction (not for the faint hearted)

Wow it won't even let you on the homepage without logging in? o_O

My username is GobIin aka Gobiin with a capital i :x
Holy confusing sauce, batman. Maybe they banned you for that, :D.

I don't suppose anyone here has a more friendly relationship with someone @ myfreecams that can help me out?

Could possibly be, seems a little far fetched, but it's possible.
Very far fetched, I highly doubt this is the issue. I'd say something to do with having 2 accounts is more likely, but the fact that they aren't responding AT ALL to you is odd.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I'd say something to do with having 2 accounts is more likely, but the fact that they aren't responding AT ALL to you is odd.

I don't think it could be the two account thing, perma-ban for making a basic account seem on the heavy handed side

Do you not know anyone Amber? you're a pretty big deal, pick up the red phone and make a call for me

Not to sound like I'm bribing you, but there may be upto 50 tokens coming your way should I get my account back :eyebrows:

Wow I'm either amazed by @JoleneBrody super memory powers or alarmed at her stalking of @MFCGod, not sure which just yet :playful:
hahaha I am well known for remembering the dumbest little details FOREVER but nothing important. Hell I remember names of basics from my first day 5 years ago

Very far fetched, I highly doubt this is the issue. I'd say something to do with having 2 accounts is more likely, but the fact that they aren't responding AT ALL to you is odd.

I don't think it could be the two account thing, perma-ban for making a basic account seem on the heavy handed side

Do you not know anyone Amber? you're a pretty big deal, pick up the red phone and make a call for me

Not to sound like I'm bribing you, but there may be upto 50 tokens coming your way should I get my account back :eyebrows:

Sorry for my language.. but
Fuck yessssssssssss, I'm back

Amber awaits her 50 tokens. :cool:

They just emailed me

"Your account should be okay now.

Thanks."
Try to behave yourself this time around, m'kay? No more giant women stuff.

Well lets not hold me to anything I may or may not have said when emotions were high :shifty:

Nah, anyone who sent them a message just let me know you account and a small thank you will make it's way..

I had a word with Leo and called in a favour from way back when. I often find that the best 'small thank you's are the ones that comprise of 3D TVs and Les Pauls but I'm sure whatever you settle on will be fine. Let me know if you need me to PM you my address. :shifty:

They just emailed me

"Your account should be okay now.

Thanks."

No explanation, I wont tempt fate by asking.

Thank you MFC, thank you anyone who emailed them for me.

I'm glad that you got your account back. However, if it were me, I would want to know what happened so as to ensure it never happens again. I would reply with something like, "Thank you so much for looking into this matter for me. I appreciate it immensely. Is there any way for me to find out what caused the temporary lock-out, just so that I can ensure it never happens again? Thank you again for your time. Signed, goblin."

However, if it were me, I would want to know what happened so as to ensure it never happens again

Maybe I should, but I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth

I'm concerned to rock the boat by questioning it & I doubt they would take the time to respond

In every email I sent them, which I think was 5 total, I said "Can you please explain why I was banned?" - when they finally got back to me they didn't explain so, what can you do.

I won't hold my breath waiting for an explanation. The few times MFC screwed up I've been able to get them to correct generally with 2 emails, and while I've asked for an explanation of what went wrong. I've never gotten anything beyond "your problem is resolved"

Reactions: Always_Tim
I have never got any kind of explanation out of them either. A few times my buying limit was lowered and I asked why, they just replied with a "now it should be fixed" or something like that. lol

well i am glad you have gotten your problem fixed. sometimes MFC can be a big pain and hard to get through, but i know if you're a model they get to you in like five seconds or less.. its pretty stupid if you ask me. i have had problems with MFC a long time ago.. i think it was back in july my second month being on MFC, i have had a regular come to me about something and i have turned it in and they did nothing about it because until this day its still up. but any how i am glad your problem is resolved. :D

I feel pretty sure that the reason you were banned was making a new account, as I am having the same problems as you did.
I had a new account on MFC that was made premium the same day. I had made the account to follow a model from CB. In the middle of the stream I noticed that all of the regular CB peoples usernames all started with the same two characters, so I figured I might as well do that too. Within a few minutes of doing so I couldn't log in on either account. I have filled in the contact form several times and emailed support also. So far they have all been ignored.
I have tried to make a new account, and those too don't work after email verification. I made a new account while using a VPN and another email and I could log in on that account fine. Then I disconnected the VPN and suddenly I got error messages.

To me this seems like a weird way to ban people, as it leaves the user confused for several days. Unless they do it to punish the user.

I found no rules against necroing, so I hope it is okay to use this thread. It should help other people that find this thread via google.

Reactions: VenusDarkStar_MFC
I've never been banned making a new account, and I regularly switch between several accounts on the same IP without any issue whatsoever... basics, premiums, no problem.

The only time I had an issue was with IP/Country. Every time I go abroad, if I access MFC, i'll get banned. An email to support usually clears it up after 10-15 minutes, or a prior email.

Did you use any proxies and/or other things which could have made your geographical location change and cause that to happen? I realised it was due to being in a different country a day later, but similarly, the response email didn't contain any niceties - its just a bog standard "Should be able to access now, thank you" response only.

I've never been banned making a new account, and I regularly switch between several accounts on the same IP without any issue whatsoever... basics, premiums, no problem.

The only time I had an issue was with IP/Country. Every time I go abroad, if I access MFC, i'll get banned. An email to support usually clears it up after 10-15 minutes, or a prior email.

Did you use any proxies and/or other things which could have made your geographical location change and cause that to happen? I realised it was due to being in a different country a day later, but similarly, the response email didn't contain any niceties - its just a bog standard "Should be able to access now, thank you" response only.
Why do they ban you for logging on when you are abroad?

Status
Not open for further replies.