AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for ever?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2021
So sad i received this message from Chaturbate today, after one year of working with them I just lost all the tokens I had, i don't know what to do, I'm able to provide the documents again to prove I didn't altered any of them, but apparently cb is no longer hearing me. What should I do guys ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210926-112146~2.png
    Screenshot_20210926-112146~2.png
    109.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20210926-112230~2.png
    Screenshot_20210926-112230~2.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 34
Sorry to hear about this, but lets start with ...
emailing CB support, get a ticket number.
with the email, try sending a very good copy of your verification document ie passport, and you holding it next to your face. I know you had probably done this a 100x but get a very good quality and follow the instructions ie, bright and easy to ready ID.
With this, it will hopefully give CB's support ability to reopen your account so you can upload it via verification page.

Now, while you are waiting for support's reply, with your ticket number and user name, add them to this email trend and let @punker barbie know what's going on, hoping that they will look into your account and open it up so you can re-verify and go back to broadcasting and cashing out your tokens.
Goodluck!!!

Reactions: Billyozzyy
Upvote 0
Hopefully you get assisted. I always see such mistakes happening. But keep your hopes high. There is a chance they will reopen your account if you proof you havent gone against their TOS. Make a point of resubmitting your documents. All the Best!

Reactions: Billyozzyy
Upvote 0
I appreciate your support, I just sent a copy of my document again, I have my hopes high right now that all this is a mistake and CB will hear me,
@punker barbie please take a look of my case.
ticket #18313941

thanks!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.