AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2023
@punker barbie

My account (Username: winter14511) is banned for no particular reason. I have been with Chaturbate for quite a few years and have broadcasted before (it's been more than a year now).

Never have I ever violated any rules, and was completing age verification several times in the past without any issues.

The ban came after I tried to verify my age with the new system. The first try was denied with the "blurry selfie" as the reason. I was in a well lit room and was holding my phone still, so don't understand how it was blurry. I tried again, then was banned just a few minutes after. I have a few tokens left, and was planning to broadcast soon, but this happened...

I emailed the support, but haven't heard back from them yet. Would you be able to help me with this and possibly unban the account?

Cheers,
Winter

I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #21069897
Thanks for your super fast response @punker barbie!

They just got back to me, but it's a generic response. Still doesn't explain why my account was banned in the first place. See their response below:

"
As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team
"

This makes no sense as all I was doing was verifying my account. I'm definitely not underage, my ID is valid and is the ID type Chaturbate was asking for, and my selfie was taken in a well lit room. I have been with Chaturbate for years, and have cashed out before. Had never been banned for anything, so this came as a shock. I haven't broadcasted recently (last time i broadcasted was over a year ago), so there's no way I would be violating anything. Haven't chatted with anyone on the site either, all i was doing was watching a couple performers that's all.

Now the questions I have are followed:

1) What will happen with my tokens in my account?

2) If the account is indeed permanently banned (for no particular reasons...), would I be able to create another account and get myself verified to start broadcasting and earning again?

3) As this ban had no explanation, how can I be confident that my future account won't get banned for no reason again? Not sure if I will be confident enough to stay with chaturbate to make some earnings as my account might be banned and I'll lose everything again...

Looking forward to hearing back from you!
Winter14511

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.