AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for self harming Please help @punkerbabe

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 20, 2026
2
0
0
I had an argument with a streamer in the Private Messages and I never went to public chat. I never mentioned of any self harm to myself or harm to them.

Please help me get my account back.

Chaturbate account - Joaqu7n
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260928_112050_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20260928_112050_Gmail.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 5
I had an argument with a streamer in the Private Messages and I never went to public chat.
Whether it was in private messages or public chat is irrelevant to the platform's enforcement. The interaction still took place on their platform and was subject to their rules and policies.
I never mentioned of any self harm to myself or harm to them.
You did, according to your own previous post...
...I had an argument with a creator after she insulted me by saying I needed professional help after she disagreed with a statement I made. I then said some things and felt horrible afterwards. I went back and apologized and explained to her my situation that she already knew I was going through and that I was drinking and felt suicidal a little. She accepted my apology and I agreed to get some help and I wished her well as she did with me.
I'm not making any judgment about what you meant by that at the time, but that is, by definition, a reference to suicidal thoughts. So saying that you never mentioned self-harm or harm to yourself contradicts what you previously wrote.
 
Upvote 0
I had an argument with a streamer in the Private Messages and I never went to public chat. I never mentioned of any self harm to myself or harm to them.

Please help me get my account back.

Chaturbate account - Joaqu7n
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25925662
 
Upvote 0