AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned in age verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2023
Hello everyone and @punker barbie I will explain my situation and I will cross my fingers for prompt help. I opened my account in April 2022 with my ID, then in August they asked me to verify my age in which they were demanding my passport, they gave me 10 days to upload my new ID. I had to wait a few months since I had to get my new passport, when I got it in January I went to my profile and it was still active but I couldn't receive tokens, I uploaded my new passport for the ID verification and immediately my account was banned.

I want to clarify that this account has not had any type of previous ban and I don't understand why I had this ban immediately. My username account is _bunnyluna I have already sent several emails but they only told me that my ban was permanent, which seems somewhat unfair to me. They didn't give me a ticket number. Thank u so much I hope you can help me

Hi @punker barbie Support just sends me an automated message that I'm banned and I don't think my case has been reviewed. I am of legal age and my documents are real and new. Please I need help

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.