AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2021
Philippines
www.chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@None
Tumblr Username
None
MFC Username
None
Streamate Username
None
Chaturbate Username
Anika_williams69
Good morning @punker barbie,

This is anika_williams69 from chaturbate. I'd like to find some support to help me retrieving my account in Chaturbate due to Age-verification problem and turned into permanent banned.
So, this is the story. Me and my fellow broadcaster was streaming and she is my guest in my room and I know that I already put her name in my guest list so no need to worry that my account will be ban and were able to broadcast together. after the night that we had streaming I got an email and state that my account was age-verify. and I don't have any idea what was the problem. So I send my full documents but suddenly It wasn't approve by the admin, And I already message them and suddenly it cause my account permanently banned. I hope this message will be seen by someone who can help me through with my problem. I've been working in Chaturbate for almost a year. and this is the only way how I support myself. I am a good streamer and no other issues being made in chaturbate. Please help me. @punker barbie please ma'am I hope you can help me.

Here is my ticket number : #18214841
Account name : Anika_williams69

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.