AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned - no reply

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2020
Good day, @punker barbie just want to ask for your help, because my account "selfsuckerhugecock_" got banned, and i already submit a report to CHATURBATE SUPPORT according to this since yesterday, but the only repsonse that im receiving is the machine. I already submit again a report for third time but still no reply, only a machine. Can you please help me to make my account unban? Thankyou.

Because you were banned for running video loops and scamming and you keep doing it.
if you are banned you are banned on all accounts and can't have new ones
hope that helps

Upvote 0
Good day, @punker barbie just want to ask for your help, because my account "selfsuckerhugecock_" got banned, and i already submit a report to CHATURBATE SUPPORT according to this since yesterday, but the only repsonse that im receiving is the machine. I already submit again a report for third time but still no reply, only a machine. Can you please help me to make my account unban? Thankyou.

Good day @punker barbie jsut want to ask for your help because my account "daddy_fuckerasian" got banned without any reason, becausei just create that account yesterday and i when i login it today it says the "ACCOUNT BANNED" can you help me to get my account unban so i can start now broadcasting? thankyou.
hi good day @punker barbie just want to ask for your help bcos my account "selfsucker_alex" got hacked, bcos someone send me link and i click and open it. after that my account got hacked. and the email that is connected to my account got changed. I will do anything just to take my account back and send a picture of me and my id if needed.
Maybe stop making new accounts at CB as well as here. Once you're banned you're banned.

Upvote 0
seems like you know me very well, and you also know my other account that i almost forgotten. Karma is a bitch, so goodluck to you. Thats why your acocunt hornyselfsuck get banned. Girl bye.

Firstly i'm not a model, i'm a member

Yes i've seen you and all your fake account broadcasting video loops! many of your accounts have been banned tthen you made new ones, you are scammer plain and simple. I hope CB has given you a life ban from the site. As for the model "hornyselfsuck" that is another of the videoloop scammers broadcasting videos and scamming people out of tokens.

Good riddance to you and your fellow scammers!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.