AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned - Nobody do nothing!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2017
Hi!

Username: man4fun2rbate

Ticket: 20106149

My Account was banned with no reason in 12th August, i send e-mails for support and just reply automatic words. No solutions and no unban yet. Who can help me and do something for this question fixed?

I need my Account for work and cashout my 600$. Its very bad for me, no work and no solutions...

Hope anybody can help me fast as possible!

@punker barbie  Sorry, but you can say me if the support will give me a reply and tell me what happen and if they will unban my account? I had on my account 10.500 tokens, and i cant work more with that ban... 6 years broadcast and never problems...

Upvote 0
My account is still blocked but chaturbate sent me the 500$ I had in the account (without having cashed out). What a strange situation... Either way, at least they sent me the money.

Upvote 0
My account is blocked because they say I discussed underage issues, when I didn't do any of that, a user was having an underage speech and giving tips, after a while my account was blocked! I feel like I was a victim of SCAMMER! I have 6 years of chaturbate and a user (horse_rider) wants to ruin my life! Can chaturbate reverse the situation? I'm not to blame for anything! I feel like a SCAMMER target!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.