AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned online

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2021
Bogotá, D.C., Colombia
Good Morning @punker barbie

In the month of September I was blocked because I supposedly saw a new issuer in my account, which was not true, I passed the documents to be able to link to a new issuer, it was never possible since she is Venezuelan and her valid passport was not accepted as Neither does your driver's license.
In the month of February of this year my account was permanently banned, which surprised me since I did not make any mistakes,
I respectfully ask you to find out why my account was permanently suspended, I couldn't use it to transmit or send tokens just to see the camera, I never broke any rules.

thanks i hope you can help me

Good afternoon kashmilo your account has been flagged due to an unverified independent broadcaster who appeared on your cam. Because of this, your age verification has been temporarily removed. Once an independent broadcaster appears on cam 09/09/2021 wearing a purple dress who is not age verified the only way to restore age verification to that account is to have the person who appeared on cam upload their IDs for age verification to http://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification.

Status
Not open for further replies.