AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned, please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2019
Hello,
@punker barbie can you please help me with something?
2 weeks ago, I was broadcasting from my gf's place and was in the yard close to the pool and I was suddenly banned (an explanation was that I was on public place no matter I was not in public and that was very clear)
I contacted support and my account was active again. Then the next time I went online (it was from the same yard, except I was in the car and in front of it for few minutes) and I got banned again.
I contacted support again and got an answer that I have to prove I was on the private property by sending photos of the yard, and when i took pictures of the yard and wanted to send them, I got an email that I am permanently banned.
After that, I sent few emails but never got an answer. I am so confused. Can you please check what is going on? I would like to know what I did wrong, since I like working on cb and would never do anything to get banned.
I would like to know if broadcasting in my or my gf's yard is allowed at all? When I read the terms, I understood I can broadcast from the outside as long as that is not a public place/it's visible from the neighbors place.
My gf's yard is almost in the wood and there is no way anyone could see what we do in it. I really need your help. Thank you,
Officeman7

Hello,
@punker barbie can you please help me with something?
2 weeks ago, I was broadcasting from my gf's place and was in the yard close to the pool and I was suddenly banned (an explanation was that I was on public place no matter I was not in public and that was very clear)
I contacted support and my account was active again. Then the next time I went online (it was from the same yard, except I was in the car and in front of it for few minutes) and I got banned again.
I contacted support again and got an answer that I have to prove I was on the private property by sending photos of the yard, and when i took pictures of the yard and wanted to send them, I got an email that I am permanently banned.
After that, I sent few emails but never got an answer. I am so confused. Can you please check what is going on? I would like to know what I did wrong, since I like working on cb and would never do anything to get banned.
I would like to know if broadcasting in my or my gf's yard is allowed at all? When I read the terms, I understood I can broadcast from the outside as long as that is not a public place/it's visible from the neighbors place.
My gf's yard is almost in the wood and there is no way anyone could see what we do in it. I really need your help. Thank you,
Officeman7

I am sorry to hear your account was flagged. Support has confirmed that the account is unbanned. In regards to broadcasting in your gf's yard, please reach out to support and they can answer this in more detail.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.