AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2023
Ohio
Chaturbate Username
1800bootytalk
Okay so I was camming in the privacy of my own yard completely fencing there's no way anybody could see me and I couldn't see anybody else but they thought it was in public, situation and explaining that I was not in public I was on private property My own property also I cashed out right before they banned my account. Will I still get paid it's quite a bit of money I really need that money for my rent? I would really love to get my account reinstated I love working for this site and I really hope to continue in the future of course I won't broadcast outside at all anymore because it seems like it's an issue so I will only cam inside my home from now on and I'll follow every guideline and policy rule. @punker barbie my username is 1800bootytalk

Status
Not open for further replies.