AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned - Please Help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2023
Hi @punker barbie

First of all, I would like to say thank you for all the support you've been giving to all of us cam models. It seems like it's tough to get assistance from Chaturbate when needed.

My username on Chaturbate is sexysmoothcollege, and my plight is pretty similar to most users on here. My account has been banned, and I believe it was due to a minor mistake I made during a password show when I made a self-deprecating comment in order to please a viewer. I would like the opportunity to explain to Chaturbate that I now understand this can be misinterpreted as inappropriate, even if the comment was made self-deprecating towards myself in order to satisfy a viewer. Since this is my first offense, I am hoping to get my account reinstated.

I have emailed Chaturbate support but haven't heard back. Is there anything you can do to help? I appreciate your help.

Hello @ryanlee123 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
Hey there @punker barbie , I really appreciate the help - thank you! I have responded to Chaturbate with confirmation that I have understood the rule that I may have violated, and asked that my suspension be lifted, especially this is my first offense and I committed it unknowingly. Is there anything you can do to ensure that my suspension is lifted?

Again, I really appreciate your help.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.