AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned since 2 weeks || amhm || gordon_gordon

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2023
@punker barbie Kindly I need your support to recover my account
I have 2 accounts on chaturbate since 2 years with names " gordon_gordon " and " amhm " suddenly since 2 weeks both accounts were banned and support team told me it is violation to have 2 accounts.
I wasn't know this rule before so I would like to solve this problem and recover my accounts because both of them have tokens owned to me so I transfer all tokens to one account and I will use one account only in the future.

@punker barbie could you help me please.

Thanks much for your time.

I send email to support team every 2 days but they didn't answer my emails. only they answered me first time with reason of block and asked me to send new email from the other user name to solve the problem but they didn't answer me again any more. , so I appreciate your advice and help to solve my problem @punker barbie

usernames are
gordon_gordon
amhm

Upvote 0
I send email to support team every 2 days but they didn't answer my emails. only they answered me first time with reason of block and asked me to send new email from the other user name to solve the problem but they didn't answer me again any more. , so I appreciate your advice and help to solve my problem @punker barbie

usernames are
gordon_gordon
amhm
Did they really tell you that? I have 2 accounts on the Chaturbate site and I also asked if I can have an extra one. They answered yes. But it's been about 2 to 3 years since I asked. And I still have both accounts.

Upvote 0
Did they really tell you that? I have 2 accounts on the Chaturbate site and I also asked if I can have an extra one. They answered yes. But it's been about 2 to 3 years since I asked. And I still have both accounts.
yes below are support answer on my complain since 2 weeks

Thank you for contacting support.

However, our records show your account is linked to a previous account, amhm, with an outstanding violation.

Please contact us from the email address associated with your other account so we may resolve this issue.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

Upvote 0
yes below are support answer on my complain since 2 weeks

Thank you for contacting support.

However, our records show your account is linked to a previous account, amhm, with an outstanding violation.

Please contact us from the email address associated with your other account so we may resolve this issue.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team
I don't see in the report that you violated the conditions that you have 2 accounts. I see in the administration that one account is blocked for violating the terms and conditions and at the same time they block the other one.

Upvote 0
how you understand that , usually I use gordon_gordon most of time and I didn't violate any thing because I only open the other account amhm to watch and send some tokens not more , so I don't think there is any violation I made , and they didn't mentioned what is the violation which I did from amhm account.

any way I hope to solve that and need someone to help me if possible.
Thanks

Upvote 0
by the way both accounts were banned together at same time.
I know that when they block the account of the models here for violating the terms and conditions, they also block it based on the ID. So do the other accounts. But maybe someone can advise you

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Thread #20993630

I apprecaite your feedback.
Support team told me that my account permenant banned because I had threatened to post another community member’s content without their permission.

I confirm that is never happened and I never publish any content from chaturbate even if with permission or withour permissio. I challenge if any one can ptove that , may be it is fake complain from a model who was in trouble with me.

Please punker support me to let support allow my account again .

Upvote 0
@punker barbie please support me to recover my account and solve this issue , I have about 5900 tokens on this account and don't want to lose them. I swear that the violation sent to me is not happened and support can monitor my activity in the future to be sure from my attitude

Upvote 0
@punker barbie please help me they banned my account permanently , I have all my tokens on this account and you know life is difficult and to make money is very hard.
plus all reasons they mentioned is not true , it is just a model sent complain about me without any prove for that , I never shared content of caturbate on different place , if any one has a prove for that so I will agree to ban my account forever.

kindly support me

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
kindly help , they answered that my account permanent ban and that is not a solution
there is no actual action happened to ban me , just a fake complain from model don't like me

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Kindly read my below message as answer on support mil

1- I didn't have any actual problem with a model on chaturbate and never shared content outside without permission or without permission. please get a proof from the model who said that I shared their content outside.

2- I didn't create another account after suspending my main account to circumvent the suspend , I already had those accounts previously for a long time , you can check the creation date of the other account to confirm.

Please revise my case again with support because this ban is unfair and I hope to resolve it.

Thanks

Upvote 0
Many thanks dear @punker barbie , yes let me copy the support reply here and then my comment because I have comment and objection on support feedback which is unfair really plus I have all my money in this banned account.

Support feedback:
Recently we were alerted that you have been harassing another member of the Chaturbate community. After reviewing this matter we not only confirmed the harassment but also found that you had threatened to post another community member’s content without their permission. It has also come to our attention that despite your suspension from the Chaturbate platform on account amhm, you have created new accounts to circumvent your suspension. Due to these serious violations of the Chaturbate Terms, your account was terminated and you have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you access any other accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to immediate termination without warning and all amounts in such accounts will be deemed forfeit.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

My comments;

1- I didn't have any actual problem with a model on chaturbate and never shared content outside without permission or with permission. Please get proof from the model who said that I shared their content outside and if that is true I will agree to ban my account. I'm sure this model who said that about me have a problem with me and lie to make me banned.

2- I didn't create another account after suspending my main account , I already had other accounts previously for a long time , you can check the creation date of the other account to confirm. so I sent emails from those accounts as well.

Please revise my case again because this ban is unfair and I have all my money in this account and I hope to resolve it.

Upvote 0
Dear @punker barbie kindly help me
The support unlocked my account to transfer my tokens into payment and during the process of age verification and completing payment transfer information I noticed my account banned again suddenly.
I follow the instructions and all chaturbate rules but I don't know really why I'm always banned.

please give me a support because it is more than 1 month in same problem.
I conform again and swear that I didn't violated chaturbate rules and it was fake complain from a model called " louis and leo " because they have old problem was me

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.