AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned while offline

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2022
Hello @punker barbie as I was about to do a show tonight I discovered that my account was suddenly banned by Chaturbate. I'm new on CB and already did 1 cash out and I have already accumulated for my next payout. As far as I know my age is already verified and I don't remember anything that I violated the terms and conditions of the platform. I only recall the snapchat issue as I said to one of my tippers if they want to subscribe or avail may "lifetime snapchat" which CB allows it in our Bio.

Here is my username:
finargusclouds

I hope you can help unbanned my account @punker barbie and I hope to continue to grow in this platform. Thank you so much and hope to hear from you soon.

Attachments

• 16718043572666004360302668273384.jpg
    16718043572666004360302668273384.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 23
Hello @punker barbie as I was about to do a show tonight I discovered that my account was suddenly banned by Chaturbate. I'm new on CB and already did 1 cash out and I have already accumulated for my next payout. As far as I know my age is already verified and I don't remember anything that I violated the terms and conditions of the platform. I only recall the snapchat issue as I said to one of my tippers if they want to subscribe or avail may "lifetime snapchat" which CB allows it in our Bio.

Here is my username:
finargusclouds

I hope you can help unbanned my account @punker barbie and I hope to continue to grow in this platform. Thank you so much and hope to hear from you soon.
Please @punker barbie hope you can help me with this matter. Thank you very much.

Upvote 0

Here is my username:
finargusclouds

@punker barbie they sent me an email "accusing" me in violating the terms about underage which I NEVER did in my shows. Is this their way of reasoning if they want to banned accounts? If yes shame on them because some of us use CB us our main source of income. Hope they try to reconsider my appeal to reactivate my account and I hope you would help me with this matter @punker barbie thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Upvote 0
Please @punker barbie help me with this matter. They might mistaken me as a minor as I look younger and if they did I am willing to send other government issued IDs that can confirm my age and identity. Hope they will reconsider and activate my account again as I enjoy my time using the platform. Thank you very much and your help will highly appreciated @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Get used to it, CB are very heavy handed and intolerant of both customers and models circumstances. Move to another site, CB is not the only game in town.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.