AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned with considerable token balance, please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2020
UK
Hi there,
I'm currently very distressed. My account @tylerwu97 has been banned for an unknown reason and I have a considerable token balance that I have put in many hours for. Please could you help out with this as I'm sure you understand this is very worrying, considering this amounts to hundreds of hours of unpaid work. Thanks

Hi there,
I'm currently very distressed. My account @tylerwu97 has been banned for an unknown reason and I have a considerable token balance that I have put in many hours for. Please could you help out with this as I'm sure you understand this is very worrying, considering this amounts to hundreds of hours of unpaid work. Thanks
Guessing by your avatar, I would say they banned you for "looking underage" even if you've proven legally with documentation that you're not a minor. They roll silly/dirty like that.

But I might be wrong. Maybe @punker barbie can shed some light.

Upvote 0
Well thanks for making me giggle while I'm still feeling sick in the stomach from this XD I've been on cb for 2 years and not had issues. I'm verified and also 25 XD Stupidly haven't cashed out in a while and low key can not sleep as it's basically 4 months work unpaid -_- . On another note, thank you SO MUCH for this forum!

Upvote 0
Well thanks for making me giggle while I'm still feeling sick in the stomach from this XD I've been on cb for 2 years and not had issues. I'm verified and also 25 XD Stupidly haven't cashed out in a while and low key can not sleep as it's basically 4 months work unpaid -_- . On another note, thank you SO MUCH for this forum!
Glad it brought you a giggle.

I hope things get worked out for you.

Upvote 0

I am 32 and if I shave my facial hair I look underage lol. So it can happen, I wouldn't put anything past CB.

Reactions: imTheSupremeOne
Upvote 0
Guessing by your avatar, I would say they banned you for "looking underage" even if you've proven legally with documentation that you're not a minor. They roll silly/dirty like that.

But I might be wrong. Maybe @punker barbie can shed some light.
When they do these "looking underage" bans (after they've already been approved and Working) it can't possibly be legal for them to keep earned funds... like the site has the right to change their minds and fire a performer but they surely must pay them their remaining balance?

Upvote 0
Felt genuinely sick about potentially not being paid for months of work but thankfully was sorted promptly. I spoke to another long time cammer and he said that they technically do have to pay out. But I have heard of other sites cancelling accounts and not paying out so it's not inconceivable unfortunately. I don't think we have much legal protection

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Upvote 0
I always click on cashout tokens now, although i just let it roll to the next pay day rather than request daily payout. Tbf, i was dumb not to!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.