AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2022
Hi Good Day @punker barbie @AmberCutie

my name is pinay_whore69 and i ‘ve been a model for almost 2 years i’ve done some research and saw this forum online which makes me think to seek help in this forum and i’m taking chances that this forum will help me.I havent had a single issue broadcasting until this year i dont know whats going on but when i opened my account it seems like it has been banned and when i chatted the support they told me the way that they told to other models like a template “as we trust that you are aware” something and as far as i had broadcasted i havent any had any issues nor violations i hope that you can help me coz this is the only living i know in this pandemic that our country is experiencing and you know in the third world country its very poor and very sad @punker barbie please help me you’re my last hope i’m so depressed right now please im begging you. By the way this is the case ID: 19257028. @AmberCutie

Attachments

• E16B9880-26D9-4F9F-A0AB-13456AF1A7E8.png
    E16B9880-26D9-4F9F-A0AB-13456AF1A7E8.png
    620.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DECF1F98-3DAC-4022-9FDF-3A11B9EEF6D4.png
    DECF1F98-3DAC-4022-9FDF-3A11B9EEF6D4.png
    932.1 KB · Views: 9
Hi Good Day @punker barbie @AmberCutie

my name is pinay_whore69 and i ‘ve been a model for almost 2 years i’ve done some research and saw this forum online which makes me think to seek help in this forum and i’m taking chances that this forum will help me.I havent had a single issue broadcasting until this year i dont know whats going on but when i opened my account it seems like it has been banned and when i chatted the support they told me the way that they told to other models like a template “as we trust that you are aware” something and as far as i had broadcasted i havent any had any issues nor violations i hope that you can help me coz this is the only living i know in this pandemic that our country is experiencing and you know in the third world country its very poor and very sad @punker barbie please help me you’re my last hope i’m so depressed right now please im begging you. By the way this is the case ID: 19257028. @AmberCutie
dont tag ambercutie for these requests.. just a little friendly reminder. she is not affilliated with CB and there's no reason to tag her. i wish you all the best..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.