AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACCOUNT Banned without explanation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2022
Hello Good Day Admins ,
Way back May 2022 my account was banned and I really don’t know what is my violation why they banned me . That account actually is i ddnt duty all day so meaning it’s not risky or i may not facing any violation . Regardless with my account i just want to know why my account banned. I emailed you and you replied As we trust you aware , without informing or explanation why account is banned . I am model where i expressed my thoughts about this incident and I hereby to fight my rights as i gave my 100% integrity on this site and now the support didn’t help me so good nor replying what is the reason . Don’t be rude guys im not saying that all of you are rude but some of the support are not doing so good . I do understand that the safety of all the models considering the terms and conditions that we signed . I do highly respect your chaturbate platform and wish you do the same . I do my best to earn and invite other client to sign up your site and this is the one you pay back to me . I feel so hurt with this matter . I have also emotion can feel hurt and pain towards this . Please admin i really want to get back broadcasting i am the one bread winner in my family and i have 5 young brothers and sisters to send from school . I dnt want them to stop there studies because of me . Prankly speaking this nature of job is very helpful to me even this is illegal in the Philippines i strived hard and continue supporting the need of my family even its so risky. Wishing that you can read this admin and hear from you soon as possible .

Sincerely yours,
Yoursweetcaroline

I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket 20374601
Hello Good Day punker barbie , as I checked my email i didn’t any notification nor email that they sent it to me . Ill attached some file after this message . I also screenshot my email and spam that there is no message there from . I received an email for about as we trust last may 23 , 2022 .

Yoursweetcaroline

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Hello Good Day punker barbie , as I checked my email i didn’t any notification nor email that they sent it to me . Ill attached some file after this message . I also screenshot my email and spam that there is no message there from . I received an email for about as we trust last may 23 , 2022 .

Yoursweetcaroline
Please do not attach images that include personal ID information.

Reactions: Coffeelounge
Upvote 0
Alright sorry Amber . Is my account okay now and ready to broadcast

-Yoursweetcaroline

Amber does not work for Chaturbate (And neither do I), so she can't answer that question for you. She was just telling you that you should not be posting your personal ID here on a public forum. You need to be really careful about not doing stuff like that. It's unsafe.

Only the Chaturbate reps. can tell you whether or not your account is ready to broadcast. Check your e-mail's spam folder to see if the e-mail from Chaturbate wound up in there.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.