AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dndgf

Cam Model
May 24, 2020
Hi punker barbie,
Dndgf here
I started my CB journey yesterday (test run- so fun:h:), account is a couple weeks old. got OBS to work, and finally started camming.
I had almost 8000 viewers and suddenly I was banned. I thought I had verified prior, but there was a message asking me to verify on the ban page.
So I did what they asked, did the two step verification and it said it was denied because I already verified.
I've e mailed support, but heard nothing and the e mail support bots keep sending me in loops.
I'm not sure what I did wrong. I didnt even show a nipple! I was doing a slow tease when I got disconnected. Any help would be appreciated

So I did what they asked, did the two step verification and it said it was denied because I already verified.
a fast answer : You maybe made a mismatch here :
"two step verification" (you mentionning) is a way to have more security to access your account than a simple password.

What you need is "age verification" which is different and mandatory to receive tokens. Here is the link :
1590393279930.png

BUT though, imho you should have been allowed to show a nipple without age verification, tagged as 'exhibitionist" - just you can not be tipped with tokens
Note that this DOES NOT explains a "ban", and wait also @punker barbie to have a look and maybe explain better

Upvote 0
Hi punker barbie,
Dndgf here
I started my CB journey yesterday (test run- so fun:h:), account is a couple weeks old. got OBS to work, and finally started camming.
I had almost 8000 viewers and suddenly I was banned. I thought I had verified prior, but there was a message asking me to verify on the ban page.
I've e mailed support, but heard nothing and the e mail support bots keep sending me in loops.
I'm not sure what I did wrong. I didnt even show a nipple! I was doing a slow tease when I got disconnected. Any help would be appreciated

I have confirmed with support that your account is active and has no current bans or restrictions in place.

Upvote 0
You can't only receive tokens, but I did notice I have more exposure as exhibionist.
some real hot & interesting things happen sometimes in exhib rooms :)
(most of all, it's free ^-^ hence the population...)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.