AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2019
Kenya
Hi @punker barbie, my account lupita2047 was banned with tokens inside. I've sent 10 emails getting the automatic reply of "ticket updated" only. it's been days and I don't know what will happen to my tokens. I wasn't doing anything on cam just sitting on my couch. They didn't even tell me the reason for the ban. I would love my tokens to be cashed out to the address on form and know the reason for the ban Please. Please help.

II am a single broadcaster who got banned but i submitted everything but still get this error ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support.

Upvote 0
II am a single broadcaster who got banned but i submitted everything but still get this error ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support.
my username is o_and_j

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie, thank you for your concern. My account was unbanned but I had lost 2step verification details, I request it's removal and they wanted my ID, I uploaded the ID and didn't get the email that it was verified coz it was still banned and requested new photos. I reuploaded and they said the person was already age verified but account still stated banned. I sent an email wishing not to add another person on the account but haven't got an email. Please assist. I wish to continue working. This lockdown is no jokke.PLEASE HELP.

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie, thank you for your concern. My account was unbanned but I had lost 2step verification details, I request it's removal and they wanted my ID, I uploaded the ID and didn't get the email that it was verified coz it was still banned and requested new photos. I reuploaded and they said the person was already age verified but account still stated banned. I sent an email wishing not to add another person on the account but haven't got an email. Please assist. I wish to continue working. This lockdown is no jokke.PLEASE HELP.

Your account is now under review. Once support as completed their review they will update you.

Upvote 0
The account was reviewed and later banned permanently with tokens inside. I need your help to cash out the tokens. Coz Chaturbate support replys to emails after 3days. I sent them the email On 18th Jun and today is 21st still haven't received a reply. Please help.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Currently the luceroleon account is banned and they have linked the brais_and_scarlett account which is an account that has no relationship with each other the model that was banned in that account first is not related to the other

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Currently the luceroleon account is banned and they have linked the brais_and_scarlett account which is an account that has no relationship with each other the model that was banned in that account first is not related to the other

Support states that the account brais_and_scarlett currently has no bans or restrictions in place.

Upvote 0
My account has been banned but I can still login and view rooms & buy tokens but I can't message or tip....any ideas?

ID = Minibar23

Upvote 0
My account has been banned but I can still login and view rooms & buy tokens but I can't message or tip....any ideas?

ID = Minibar23

Support states that your account has not been banned however if you are having access issues please feel free to contact them for assistance.

Upvote 0
I've emailed them multiple times & asked for a password reset to be sent incase my account was locked...….nothing back at all.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.