AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2020
Hi team, my account suddenly got banned and i am not receiving any reply from support. I am a normal user and i always have good communications with all models. I read the terms as well and i haven't violated anything. I dont even use any abusive words or any similar tone on chats and only interact with select few models with whom i have a good bonding.
Issue : Account banned, recent activity i performed two days back was to change the email id of my account as i lost access to earlier mail address. I also verified the new address and it was smooth. Also i use VPN often to avoid anyone eavesdropping on me. But none of it is considered malicious or has any mention in terms that you can get banned.
account name : rabss

I have been on chaturbate since a long time. i try to promote chaturbate with link code or affiliate link to get a few tokens as well but none is violating any terms. I am not sure what has caused the ban but if i might have accidentally crossed any line it was unintentional, my due apologies, do let me know the concerns and i assure i will take notice of it and not repeat the same.
Kindly help me @punker barbie to restore my account at earliest.
Thank you in advance!

Hi team, my account suddenly got banned and i am not receiving any reply from support. I am a normal user and i always have good communications with all models. I read the terms as well and i haven't violated anything. I dont even use any abusive words or any similar tone on chats and only interact with select few models with whom i have a good bonding.
Issue : Account banned, recent activity i performed two days back was to change the email id of my account as i lost access to earlier mail address. I also verified the new address and it was smooth. Also i use VPN often to avoid anyone eavesdropping on me. But none of it is considered malicious or has any mention in terms that you can get banned.
account name : rabss

I have been on chaturbate since a long time. i try to promote chaturbate with link code or affiliate link to get a few tokens as well but none is violating any terms. I am not sure what has caused the ban but if i might have accidentally crossed any line it was unintentional, my due apologies, do let me know the concerns and i assure i will take notice of it and not repeat the same.
Kindly help me @punker barbie to restore my account at earliest.
Thank you in advance!

Support has informed me that they have sent you an update regarding the status of your account.

Upvote 0
Thanks @punker barbie , your follow up atleast got me a mail from them. I reverted to their mail within minutes with acknowledgement for the warning, the mail said they will revoke the ban right after getting acknowledgement. Its 2nd day now still no reply from them nor the ban revoked. Is there any way you could look into this further or would you suggest me to wait longer ?
Thanks again for your help !

Upvote 0
hi @punker barbie , sorry to bother you with this, but been 3 days now, acknowledgement has already been sent and as per their mail, they said they would revoke ban as soon as acknowledgement is recevied. I have sent them follow up emails as well but no reply on anything. Kindly request you to look into this once again.
Thank you for your time !

Upvote 0
hi @punker barbie , sorry to bother you with this, but been 3 days now, acknowledgement has already been sent and as per their mail, they said they would revoke ban as soon as acknowledgement is recevied. I have sent them follow up emails as well but no reply on anything. Kindly request you to look into this once again.
Thank you for your time !

Support states that they have sent you an update to your latest email.

Upvote 0
hi @punker barbie , sorry to bother you with this, My account has been banned and I have sent many emails to support, but no answer. Please help me if you can
thank you my username sam00000000000000
Support has advised that they've replied to your email.

Upvote 0
hi @punker barbie I received an email from Sport To verify the age and upload photos but I received email says
The age verification information that you submitted has been denied.

Your age verification was declined for the following reason:

The person you submitted ID for was already approved on this account. If you are replacing an existing ID with a newer ID, please let us know.
thanks for answering my question

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie , my chaturbate username is @kxtiemccxnn, and I wasn't thinking and accidentally showed a stupid meme video on stream and I think it triggered an account ban. It was an honest mistake and will not happen again. Are you able to help me get my account reinstated? I've written chaturbate support, Shirley, and tweeted at you guys. I'm currently reviewing the ToS and will ensure I'm by the rules from here on out. Again, I apologize for this.

Upvote 0
hi @punker barbie I received an email from Sport To verify the age and upload photos but I received email says
The age verification information that you submitted has been denied.

Your age verification was declined for the following reason:

The person you submitted ID for was already approved on this account. If you are replacing an existing ID with a newer ID, please let us know.
thanks for answering my question
There are no current restrictions on sam00000000000000. If you need further assistance with the account, please reply to the Support email.

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie , my chaturbate username is @kxtiemccxnn, and I wasn't thinking and accidentally showed a stupid meme video on stream and I think it triggered an account ban. It was an honest mistake and will not happen again. Are you able to help me get my account reinstated? I've written chaturbate support, Shirley, and tweeted at you guys. I'm currently reviewing the ToS and will ensure I'm by the rules from here on out. Again, I apologize for this.
Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.