AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@punker barbie Hello! My account is blocked for no apparent reason too, I did not violate the rules of the site, I want the support to check everything again. I will be very grateful if you can help. the _sweet_mikee account. Last ticket number 17766616

Upvote 0
Dear Punker Barbie,

Recently yesterday I was streaming from my private residence at a fire under an enclosed room with nobody else around and I have 8' security walls surrounding my property. Basically, at no time did anyone see or be heard of any incident. I received the message "

Account Banned​

We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

• You may only broadcast from a private location. Please move to a more private area before you resume broadcasting.
Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.

I've contacted support and apologized as well as saying I will stay inside from now on, I know I'm being hasty in wanting to resolve this if there is any information or help you may give I would appreciate that soo much.

Smoke_Face_

Account Ticket: Your request (18001281)

Sincerely,
Smoke_Face_

Upvote 0
Dear Punker Barbie,

Recently yesterday I was streaming from my private residence at a fire under an enclosed room with nobody else around and I have 8' security walls surrounding my property. Basically, at no time did anyone see or be heard of any incident. I received the message "

Account Banned​

• You may only broadcast from a private location. Please move to a more private area before you resume broadcasting.
Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.

I've contacted support and apologized as well as saying I will stay inside from now on, I know I'm being hasty in wanting to resolve this if there is any information or help you may give I would appreciate that soo much.

Smoke_Face_

Sincerely,
Smoke_Face_
Be aware, the rules do not seem to state it but all outdoor locations seem to now need to be pre-approved (@punker barbie-it might be good to update this on the rules to make it clear that all outdoor locations need to be both private and pre-approved since that appears to now be the case.). After my ban (for much the same reason) and reinstatement I did finally get an outdoor location pre-approved. It was not easy to get it approved. I had to submit 360 photos and a google maps view of the area diagramming the view blocking features of the location. With only the photos being submitted initially it was rejected from what I can tell because the location has a large clearing to one side that gives the location the appearance that the clearing could be owned by someone else (hence an initial rejection). In my case I own the entire clearing and all of the blocking trees/bushes all around the given location. The google maps overview I sent pretty clearly showed that was the case and the location was very private and fairly far from all property lines.

Upvote 0
Dear Punker Barbie,

Account Banned​

Smoke_Face_

Sincerely,
Smoke_Face_
hi dear did they reopen ur account?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.