AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @punker barbie a couple days ago my account was banned for no reasons and I’ve been trying to make a new one but as soon as I try to verify it the account gets banned. I don’t know why my passport was backlisted… can you please unban my account or at least let me create a new one. My username is pink_bubble987. Could please check it out or give me an answer.

You got banned so why would you expect to be able to simply make a new account? find a new site and don't support chaturbate and their bullshit

Upvote 0
They started to do that with almost all models from few months. My account is banned from 2 months and i asked them about number of phonefor to can contact and talk with they, but nobody respond. behavior not at all praised

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.