AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2022
Philippines
Chaturbate Username
Thaliaisslut
Hello @punker barbie can you plss help me with my account . My chaturbate account (Thaliaisslut) was suddenly ban for no valid reason because I didn’t know what’s there point and reasons why they ban me. But I’m sure there’s a false abuse report from my viewers because I just can’t entertain all of time at the same time but I always do there request cos they tipped I just can’t entertain until the last show . I have lots of followers and I’m already big in chaturbate site cos I work 6 hours everyday for years. Hope you will help me unbanned my account cos for past years I know I contributed some.
Best regards, thalia

Hello @punker barbie can you plss help me with my account . My chaturbate account (Thaliaisslut) was suddenly ban for no valid reason because I didn’t know what’s there point and reasons why they ban me. But I’m sure there’s a false abuse report from my viewers because I just can’t entertain all of time at the same time but I always do there request cos they tipped I just can’t entertain until the last show . I have lots of followers and I’m already big in chaturbate site cos I work 6 hours everyday for years. Hope you will help me unbanned my account cos for past years I know I contributed some.
Best regards, thalia
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.