AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2022
Chaturbate Username
caramel_bunny_
Hi @punker barbie my account caramel_bunny_ on chaturbate has been banned.
I kinda have an idea as to why....
See my verification document was used without my knowledge to verify a different account which has also been banned and I think that may have affected mine.
I feel this is wrongful judgement and support has not respinded at all.
Please help me,ticket #19499975

Hi @punker barbie my account caramel_bunny_ on chaturbate has been banned.
I kinda have an idea as to why....
See my verification document was used without my knowledge to verify a different account which has also been banned and I think that may have affected mine.
I feel this is wrongful judgement and support has not respinded at all.
Please help me,ticket #19499975
Hi again @punker barbie is there anything I can do to have Cb support respond to me in time. #19499975
I'm afraid the one with access to the account with my details may do something as I wait that may cause my account to get permanently banned.
I really can't afford that as that is my source of living.
Thank you Barbie for any help in advance.

Upvote 0
I read somewhere that it is a new verification system. it's probably a mistake. I didn't do anything wrong. and they banned me. to send email from another account?
admins were sensational in the past. what happened is a new admin?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.