AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2019
Hello @punker barbie
My ticket # is 18928446
My username is RIANNE_DOLL4U

Hello, I hope you can help me.
I have been permanently banned from Chaturbate (cb) on January 2022
I have been trying to contact support to know reason of the ban but they just send this automatic response;

As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.

Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.

Please someone from cb support correct this mistake and unban my account, I love the platform and want to continue to be a part of it.

Hello, I hope you can help me.
I have been permanently banned from Chaturbate (cb) on July 24.
I have been trying to contact support to know reason of the ban but they just send this automatic response;

As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.

Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.

Please someone from cb support correct this mistake and unban my account, I love the platform and want to continue to be a part of it. I have been model for chaturbate for 9years. If i did wrong pls give me a chance to correct it. Its my only way of my source of imcome and i have tippers that are looking for me.

Thank you so much for your time. i hope you see this and can help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.