AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2022
Hi there i hope someone help my account to open again that they accountbanned and also blocked my cam idont know what to do. I think supporter on chaturbate they error and my account banned pls help

Attachments

• C49D05E9-B078-4EB6-AF61-0DED0465DF32.png
    C49D05E9-B078-4EB6-AF61-0DED0465DF32.png
    364.3 KB · Views: 17
Hi there i hope someone help my account to open again that they accountbanned and also blocked my cam idont know what to do. I think supporter on chaturbate they error and my account banned pls help
Hello there ! This happens because your ID is not aproved, has to be age verified again . My advise it to send them an e-mail @ support@chaturbate.com where u copy this message and username and attach a clear picture with your ID , afterwards this will be solved !
It happened to me before and it has been fixed this way only way they fix it .

Or just press the first link with age verification and make new clear picture of your ID send it and wait for the approval !
I hope it helped u ! Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.