AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2022
Chaturbate Username
Sugar_dollycumx
Hello Good Day.

I am Sugar_dollycumx, I am writing this letter to you @punker barbie wish u can help me with my concern for the reason that my Account was BANNED, (January 11,2022) and I honestly have no idea what's the reason why or what's my VIOLATION.

With this being said,
I am sincerely asking for an Apology in case I violate any of the Chaturbates RULES and REGULATIONS.
I humbly ask and request your good office @punker barbie to lift the said BAN to my Account for, I extremely need this Job.
I am the breadwinner of my Family and this is my source of income and this job helps me to procure the needs of my family everyday.
I honestly cannot afford to lose this job.

I am looking forward to your utmost and positive response regarding this matter.
More Power to your Office and God Bless!

Yours Truly
Sugar_dollycumx

Status
Not open for further replies.